Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ouch. Eddie the gym owner should have thought twice before retweeting that. I thought he'd keep quiet and stay out of the drama.

I honestly feel like I am watching the OC franchise implode before my very eyes. And not in an entertaining way, but in a totally ignominious way.

• Members

Shannon lost me tonight. She's the one that needs to go. She's in Nene territory where she's blind with anger and nothing will convince her otherwise, and it's not a cute look. The way she berated Tamra for not coming to her defense with Lydia. Girl bye. At least Tamra and Vicki seem to be flexible and willing to chat things out. 

Peggy is a beautiful dud. You can tell the other girls try to involve her and then instantly regret it when they do because she makes no sense.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

@Cheap21, bestie!!! OMG. That clip has me shocked. Kenya better tug Wig by that plastic mess she has on her head. And NeNe v. Porsha...

Please register in order to view this content

OC:

Tonight highlighted who is the problem on this show ... Shannon. She needs to go. She stifles any progression on this show. I am glad that Peggy and Lydia peeped how she tried to keep Tamra and Vicki apart. She knows once those 2 reconcile, she's out to pasture much like Gretchen was back in s8. I think in Shannon's case though, it is gonna be worse than what Gretchen got. 

Dallas:

Dear God. That tea was a mess. 

Kameron won me over tonight with her calling out Brandi. 

I've also figured out why Cary/Steph/Brandi all mesh well--they are all married to pigs and misery loves company. Tonight, Mark's true side emerged and he is just trash. 

Congrats on Leeanne's engagement; however, she's gonna step into some deep doo-doo next week. Oh why does she have to go and spread that Mark is gay even though it might be true. Leeanne can be her own worst enemy.