Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Peggy has been very clear the women just want to stir the pot. She specifically told Shannon that she got tested for the gene and didn't have it, but she still had the double mastectomy just to be cautious since she watched her mother die of breast cancer. It doesn't get more clear than that which is why it frustrates me that we keep hearing the wives whisper like she's lying when she's been very clear.  

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lydia stood in her truth and she OWNED it! LOL at her making Meagan have a meltdown. Girl needs to get some acting classes bc her crying came across so fake

Good on Vicki for being the bigger person. I guess she realizes its not worth having Tamra as an enemy

Did Shannon call Vicki, Vicktom? 6 months go by and your husband doesnt touch you? This all while you got fat? Girl, he's working out hard. He cheating. "I feel like we're in the same place we were before he had the affair." Thats bc he is still having one

Jeana, Lizzie and Gretchen? How random!

Kelly is f--king messy bringing up the Eddie is gay rumor again. This best man was super messy validating this. All messy all around

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You lost me at "hot boyfriend." 

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously though, and in answer to your question... It's all subjective. I have been watching RHONY since day one and did I unanimously like Luann throughout those 9 seasons? No, ofc not. These women show so much bad alongside their good sides. However, if I supported Lu this season even through a dodgy marriage... it's because I find her more likeable than someone like Carole or Bethenny. I think Lu was tired of being lonely, and desperate to get married, that she jumped on this D'Agostino relationship like the last chance saloon. And now she's licking her wounds. I could laugh at her and crow about how pathetic she is, but... eh. I like her and feel for her.

I don't know if you watched RHONY last year, and maybe then, too, you thought Bethenny and Carole were fantastic, but I thought they were awful. Luann was kind of minding her own business and doing her Tom thing offscreen, but these two decided to attack her from the get-go. They were really mean and spiteful, and since then I cannot find their putdowns entertaining. Not to mention, the way they went after Jules about her anorexia, goading her almost to the point where they seemed to want her to fall off the wagon. I found them smug and pretentious and cruel -- all the things you didn't, I guess. I don't really want to see a third straight season of Luann being torn apart while Andy Cohen's BFFs and the housewife with producer powers on the show stack the deck against her.

On another note, IA about what you said regarding the HWs who voted for Trump. I also agree about LVP in that I am hoping she gets more real this coming season. I can't do another season where she hides her pot-stirring and gives Rinna and Erika yet another reason to lord it over her. In other news, Yolanda's book 'Believe Me'  comes out today. Tamara Tattles has a great write-up of the costs associated with her crazed health journey. It is... insane.

This OC trailer is incredible. Bravo should have scrapped 98% of the first half of this season and just done 8 episodes of all of this. Iceland looks like it was incredible. Love the two Norsemen in wigs duking it out interspersed with footage of the ladies going at it! OC's editors are always the best.

P.S.: Meghan is the worst! So insufferable.

P.P.S.: I really like the Brandi-Stephanie-Cary trio on Dallas. *hides*

Edited by Cat

• Members

Eden???

Please register in order to view this content

Re: Luann. I think the only castmember she was ever a little heartless towards was Alex. She was so dismissive of her and was a part of the whole "mean girl" clique in the 4th season, trying to ice Alex & Simon off the show. 

RHONJ is right on par with RHONY in terms of ratings, but the mighty have fallen. They have the plum Sunday night spot and a history of high Nielsen numbers. Meanwhile, NYC became an afterthought on Wednesdays until they came back out of obscurity and have made a healthy comeback. NJ last season was so irrelevant, whereas NYC got back into mainstream press with the whole LuAnn/Tom story during last year's season. 

I, too, wish Wacko Jacko would make an appearance just to watch Danielle crush the paralyzed smug face into donkey mush. 

• Members

Remember when housewife seasons were 10 to 12 episodes with a one or two part reunion..and a lost scenes episode?  If the film and episode time were cut down..maybe pointless feuds wouldn't be stretched out so much.  Just saying.

Also, the inly person Luann was ever truly mean to was Alex especially in season 4.  But let's compare where both of them are in 2017...

Alex is still married, living in Australia, Simon is studying to be a lawyer, and she's working.

Luann just finished a marriage that didn't even last a year and seems like she's not swimming in money as much as she once was.  Karma pretty much knocked her down a few pegs.

So @Nothin'ButAttitude it could very well happen to Tamra as well...si don't give up hope.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

I just caught up on OC and Dallas this week.

I've gotta give some love to Dallas - this season is so much better.  D'Andra is one of the best new housewives to join any city in a long time.  Brandi, Stephanie and Cary were on WWHL and even Andy said this season is so entertaining to him - and the ladies did a great job interacting with him.  Even though ratings aren't there, I'm hopeful they get picked up for season 3.  Andy seemed to really enjoy them.

They showed a preview for OC and it looks pretty juicy - Shannon, Vicki and Tamra go head to head and Shannon/Vicki look like they're about to duke it out.  Andy was visibly annoyed twice with the show though - so you can tell something is going to happen next season.  Andy said he's going to go nuts if another housewife accuses another husband of being gay, so it doesn't look good for Vicki.  Reunions should be interesting.