Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@DaytimeFan @Cat, updated RHOCheshire taglines: 

Leanne: "Friendships are like fashion. Some always look good while others go out of style." 

Lauren: "I may have 2 faces but both look fabulous." 

Ester: "They say gentleman always prefer blonds and I make sure they always prefer me." 

Rachel: "I'm not just double the trouble, I'm double the fun."

Stacey: "I'm edgy, arty, and fun. If you don't take risks in life, why bother?"

Tanya: "I'm as loyal as a lovable poodle but cross me and I'll bite." 

Dawn: "I've got my girls, my gays, and my dogs. I don't need any more bitches." 

Nermina: "My looks have been my career but my voice is my future." 

Seema: "I'm a role model for many and a sucker to none." 

Please register in order to view this content

Whoever came up with their taglines ought to be fired. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am always into Kyle being dragged. What I am not into is LVP being betrayed. If Dorit did that, after the lengths LVP went to last season defending her, then she is disgusting. Anyone near Dorit should be careful because if she'd be disloyal to LVP she'd do it to anyone. 

Erika is climbing that Housewives power ladder, but her weave is going to get caught in those rungs and she will plummet. It's not a matter of if but when.

I can't help but enjoy that photo with Rinna giving us full Taylor McBride. After all the crap she's pulled I still can't hate Rinna.

• Members

Exactly. I am always anti-Kyle. Erotika is about to make me do the unthinkable. 

Well you know Erika doesn't care if Dorit is disloyal to LVP because she'll discard Dorit eventually too. Dorit is too dumb to not see Erika is using her as a pawn to take down LVP. She wants the crown. 

I think Erika is gonna fall from grace too (like Brandi), but Andy is gonna do his best to ensure she doesn't get booted like Brandi did. Andy adores anyone that is anti-LVP. 

There was video on Twitter of Kyle and Teddi (new housewife) exchanging words but you couldn't hear them. There's video of Erika and Kyle arguing too and LVP trying to mediate, but you can't hear them in that video either. 

• Members

I have always been curious about why Andy is kind of anti LVP?  Does she throw shade and talk of others behind their back?  Of course, but isn't that a requirement to being on these types of shows?  What I have always loved about LVP is that shes an avid aninal lover, loves Ken (evem with all the jokes of twice a year for sex), and she loves both of her children...and what parent d oesnt have different relationships with their kids.  I'd love to be friends with LVP..she seems fun..bit I wouldn't ever be close friends with her...but if I'm feeling down...i feel shed be able to cheer me up and vice versa.

Kyle, I don't think she's evil..but kind of has a mean girl vibe to her...but I think she would be fun to hang with...just not ad a close friend.

Erika vs lvp...ive been waiting for this...it has been hinted at for awhile now..both kind of know what the other is capable of.. but habe stayed out of one another's way so far

• Members

Nobody really knows why, but he's always been anti-LVP since s2 of RHOBH when she became the true breakout star. I think too that it stems from Andy not liking women that are against his faves. Everyone knows his faves are: 

OC:

Tamra

Shannon

ATL:

Phaedra

Potomac: 

Gizelle

NY:

Bethenny

Carole

NJ: 

Tre

Melissa

BH:

Kyle 

Erika

• Members

I think Dorit had a girl crush on Erika from the get-go. She really wanted Erika to notice her and acknowledge her. Last year at Reunion when Erika complimented her on her swimwear-design career, she positively lit up. I'm sad that she's turned against LVP, though, as I thought her marriage to PK would keep her tight with the Vanderpump/Todds.

More shocking to me is the fact that Erika would have a fallout with KYLE -- the HW with a producing credit on this show! Erika has been slowly cultivating that friendship for over two years! She made it clear when she invited Kyle to Mykonos but ignored the President and Secretary of her Fan Club (Eileen, Rinna) how highly she valued that friendship over the worship of her minions.

Rinna must be thrilled beyond belief by this state of affairs. Unlike the always-kind and incisive @DaytimeFan , I just cannot warm to or enjoy Rinna anymore. I find her a cowardly loudmouth with zero credibility. She's vicious, too, but she covers it up with a lot of knee-slapping and laughter. Basically she is a bully's sidekick -- piggybacking on whoever she thinks is the winning HW in order to get her digs in on somebody else.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Nope. Andy hasn't cared for NeNe in years. I think he tolerates her, but if you watch reunions, he's grilling her always too. I think Sheree will emerge as his new ATL housewife as he's always had a soft spot for her. 

I'm wondering how PK factors into this. I too thought he'd keep Lisa/Dorit tight. I'm wondering if he and Lisa are at odds too. 

I am shocked that Erika/Kyle are at odds too. I always thought that this upcoming season would be Kyle/Erika v. LVP, but boy I was wrong! 

And you know Rinna is lapping this up b/c she's no longer in the hot seat. 

• Members

I feel like Andy just doesn't like a lot of the Housewives full stop, not even because they've clashed with his faves. It's long been argued in some of the better reality tv blogs that Andy doesn't like women and that these shows are his expression of misogyny. I'm not sure about that opinion, but Andy definitely has his favourites (as you've listed) and not one of them is an independent woman in the vein of LVP who can run on their own steam.