• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Classy move, Radziwill. 

Please register in order to view this content

This is why I can no longer abide Carole. She is spiteful about [!@#$%^&*] like this and holds onto stuff. Her relationship with Adam is now over; surely she can find it in her heart to empathize with Luann? As Bethenny pointed out at Reunion, even when things were at their worst between her and Luann last season, Lu still treated Bethenny, her assistants and everyone else civilly offscreen.

I watched the interview and it basically summed up why I love Luann as a HW. She wasn't excessively evasive, even though the questions were prying and in some cases rude with little empathy for her. Maybe Andy was taking his cue from Carole? He doesn't seem to like Luann very much. I wonder why? Erika, Bethenny and Carole seem to be his faves. Maybe because they are always tearing other people down to big themselves up.

Do I think Luann married for love AND the show? Probably. And so did that famewhore Tom. She even defended him in the interview saying he wasn't cut out for marriage. At least she didn't play the victim, except to say that she felt sad, which you could see from her demeanour.

I also liked that they filmed it at her place in the Hamptons instead of that shitty WWHL studio.

If we are getting Carole vs Lu next year, you can bet the deck will be stacked in Carole's favor. Three years ago she got her attack dog, Heather, to go after Luann. Two years ago, Bethenny became that attack dog. With Bethenny be ready to do Carole's dirty work next season?

Edited by Cat

• Members

I've actually enjoyed Carole and Luann as associates now so I'll be sad to see them going back to rivals. Carole always looks so desperate when she's in attack mode against Luann because Luann literally doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about her or her opinions. I loved last year's reunion when she kept telling Carole to shut up.

• Members

NYC:

That was a sweet one-on-one Hamptons interview. Open and honest, but didn't dive into the messiness of either party. Class act. 

I don't know if a Carole / LuAnn / Bethenny feud will reignite out of any of this, but if LuAnn can take Mario's little "Countless" comment and run with it for half a season against Ramona, anything is possible. 

OC:

Seeing Tamra without makeup as she got done up to look like a man, doesn't she resemble Jessica Lange? It's around the eyes, complimented by the wrinkles around the mouth when pursed. 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Jessica Lange on RHOC

• Members

I just saw the Luann interview...it was good. Luann was clearly affected by this breakup and of course Carole, that bitch, didn't reach out. If Carole wants to tangle with Luann again, then fine, but Luann will smoke Carole like she didn't know could happen. 

I just want Luann to have fun and recapture her single Lu magic. I also want her to buy a small jewel box of an apartment in Manhattan. 

In Dorinda news:

• Members

Totally agree about the Luann interview. And I too hope she gets a nice little something on the UES! Or at the very least, midtown.

Here is Sarah Paulson and Elisabeth Moss playing Dorinda and Bethenny 

Please register in order to view this content

I adore Dorinda, so totally support Sarah Paulson's love for her.

Edited by Cat