Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kenya's "downfall" has been supposedly occurring for almost 4 seasons now. If it didn't happen in season 6, I doubt it'll happen this year. Them questioning the validity of her marriage is nothing new. Nobody is doing it but Kim, Sheree, and NeNe. Kandi won't do it b/c she has class and knows what it is like to have her marriage questioned. Cynthia will sit there idle (as usual). Porsha will try and steer clear of drama this year after last year. 

What I find boggling about all of this is that all of these women (minus Kandi) have lied about a portion of their lives. Why does it matter if Kenya does it?

Sheree's whole story about reconciling with Bob was a lie. The blogs had already busted her a** early on that Bob had a girlfriend and was helping Sheree's story this past season to ensure she kept a slot on the show. She by Sheree ... a lie. Chateau Sheree ... a lie. A plethora quick of schemes for Sheree to remain relevant on the show. 

Nene lied the first season of the show about her social status. It's pretty obvious too that Nene most likely divorced Gregg to ensure he signed a prenup to prevent him from touching her "new fortune." 

Kim stays lying. She lied about having cancer. She lied about Big Poppa leaving his wife. She lied about being a lesbian. When Kim breathes, she lies. 

Porsha lied about her marriage to Kordell. At first she declared he never beat her, and then she said he did in later seasons. She swore he was straight, but later said he stole her Bedroom Kandi from her and was probably using it. 

Cynthia lied at times too. Her first season she declared that she didn't give Peter money to do Bar One when we learned later seasons she was fitting the bill. 

Again, minus Kandi, all these chicks sit on a throne of lies. All of them manufacture stuff for drama and relevancy. My gripe is why does it bother these women and fans when Kenya does it? She's only doing what the rest have been doing before she joined the show. 

I actually hope that this is Kenya's last season for awhile b/c I want her to go off and live a healthy, happy life with her man. Nothing will bother these chicks more than Kenya living best life. Besides Kandi, she is the only other one that doesn't need the show. Kenya has always been frugal and business savvy with her money. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya is facing an especially tough season because of Michael Beck. He's the new show runner and he's been running Don't be Tardy for several seasons.

He's very  close to Kim and Kroy (Kim has been kissing his ass a lot lately), and will naturally be Team Kim. 

Per TamaraTattles, Nene's SL will be related to Gregg's (fake) health issues. 

• Members

Atlanta is lucky to have Kenya. She makes things move on the show. If she wasn't on, it would be a borefest of fake SLs like Sheree's. Moreover, i like her. Shes not afraid to both stand up for herself and show her vulnerable side. The way she tried to reach out to Nene even after Nene was awful to her is a case in point. She can and does try to relate to the other women.

Kim Blowup Doll can stay in her lane. What a grubby little pimp she is.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Some fans cannot differentiate between hate and love-to-hate sadly. It's possible to dislike a HW and recognise what she can bring to a franchise. I hate Kim Z but still appreciate what she brought to Atl's first three seasons. OC is a case in point where the bores are clearly hurting the show. As standalones, imo Peggy Lydia and Meghan are unworthy of being called HWs. I just don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about them or their lives. Kenya? After the Matt drama and her wedding and her dynamic with Nene and Marlo, I really want to see what is going on with her this season. Her secret wedding went and upped anticipation for season 10 imo.

• Members

See I don't love to hate Kenya. I genuinely do not want to watch her at all. Whereas I would say I love to hate Gizelle's hatin ass on Potomac. Peggy, Lydia, and Meghan are all awful and total wastes. Lydia started strong on her first episode and then went completely back to boring as [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Only housewives that I genuinely hate are TamRat, Phelony Parks, & Cigz-n-Wigz. That's because all of them are vile to the core. Some of them might p*ss me off, but I understand what they bring to the show (i.e. Eroticka Plain on RHOBH). 

Again, I don't get the hate for Kenya. I respect it, but I don't get it. She gives me everything that I need. She's gorgeous, educated, refined, and messy. She is the total package if you ask me. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

As @Nothin'ButAttitude said in his last post, I can respect that! I do think some fans out there do confuse the two tho. 

OC is such a disappointment this season, i am still shocked the producers let it get to this point. I could tell within two minutes of the first episode that Peggy was not a good fit. The fact that I forgot Meghan would be back says a lot about how little I missed her know-it-all behind. Like you, I had high hopes for Lydia' s return but those have definitely fizzled.

• Members

That's why I always said they should've brought Lizzie and Gretchen. Those 2 alone would've provided tons of drama and keep this season being entertaining as we'd have to see TamRat sweat it out over the fact that they are back and team Vicki. Plus, we would've had tons of scenes of the two out and about seeing as they are real friends. TamRat seething over the younger and pretty Gretchen and Lizzie would've been hilarious. 

Peggy is just too dull, and Lydia showed her first season how dull she was. The only thing I enjoyed about her that she was the first person that rattle Heather and call her on her bulls--t.