Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Stephanie might need to worry about her own marriage, which looks like a car crash about to occur (much like she said about Brandi's marriage). 

This is why relying on spouses is a thing of the past, and everyone needs to get their own education, have their own career, and make their own money. 

Travis is barbaric and old-fashioned. I can't say I pity Stephanie as she knows what she married. This man's expressions are obvious. He is over Stephanie. 

Ramona is a mess. She needs to stop. She comes off horribly in this segment by not owning her sh-t. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC

What a great season. It was FUN. Let's have more of that, Bravo, and less of the disgusting putrid mess that is OC. 

The third part of the reunion was crap with Bethenny whining and screaming and talking over everyone and trying to bitch out Ramona, yet again...but that Mexico segment ended on a high note. 

• Members

Overall I enjoyed the reunion and this season of RHONY. I liked that the producers pretty much made sure the cast couldn't ice anyone out. I could've done with less Bethenny though. The fact that we have to literally hear her opinion on absolutely everything is annoying as [!@#$%^&*]. She was better this season, but I definitely would be fine if this was her swan song. I don't need Bethenny Frankel's RHONY.

• Members

YAY! Overall I liked RHOP but S2 stumbled without her.  Robin's story was completely boringas they focused on Juan and Gizelle's feud with Monique was forced and went on for too long. Katie and them played off each other well and they gave each other genuine material to work with. he herself was hilarious with her delusions. A trainwreck worth watching. She should have never left.

• Members

Bravo just posted this article about 6 things we didn't see occur at the reunion: 

1.  There was a very telling moment about Luann's marriage that fans didn't see.

At one point during the all-day shoot, Andy Cohen asked Luann, "Do you think you guys will make it all the way?" Her reply? "I hope so."

2.  Yes, Luann signed a prenup.

While talking about Luann's marriage to Tom, the other ladies asked if there was a prenuptial agreement in place. Luann said there was.

3.  Bethenny's words clearly had an impact on Ramona.

Fans saw Bethenny calling out Ramona for being rude to her assistants and the staff in Mexico, but what they didn't see was what happened during a small break. It takes a village to make the reunions happen and the ladies are assigned various people to help them throughout the day. As she was sitting on the couch, Ramona called out to her talent handler, "Wasn't I nice to you?!" We were out of earshot of his reply.

4.  Dorinda was on time, but the other ladies...

Dorinda Medley was the first Real Housewife to arrive on the infamous reunion couches, and she started to get annoyed that everyone else was running late. The rest of the ladies arrived in the following order: Sonja MorganTinsleyCarole RadziwillRamona Singer, Luann, and Bethenny.

5.  It wasn't friendship at first sight between Carole and Tinsley.

Carole and Tinsley have gotten very close this season, and even recently traveled to Spain together, but they didn't hit it off right away. Bethenny revealed at the reunion that she was more excited to hang out with Tinsley in the beginning than Carole was. Thankfully Tins grew on Carole.

6.  The ladies took too long at lunch.

Andy made his way back to set on time...but he was the only one. "We broke at 1:30 for lunch and it's 3," he said. Maybe they got stuck in traffic?

SN: Had I been Dorinda, I would've chewed the f-ck out of Bethenny for arriving late to the set to film the reunion given how Bethenny nearly had a breakdown when they were late to dinner in Mexico. Bethenny wouldn't be able to say nothing else about people being tardy. 

• Members

So, back to New Jersey... 

I'm kinda/kinda not surprised that New Jersey has been bumped to Wednesday nights. I get that it's due to timing, with starting a new season in October, while Atlanta will probably premiere in November or early December. Still, it seems like a downgrade. Perhaps they're hoping it'll hold some ground, as NYC has proven the past 2 seasons. I wonder if NYC's numbers would've been a little higher on a Monday or Tuesday. I'm not a Bravo Nielsen expert, but their numbers seem to trickle from Sunday through Thursday. 

• Members

NJ is gonna take a hit being on Wednesday. With all of Fall programming returning, it'll be hard for NJ to keep up with the competition. Honestly, they should've brought the show back after Potomac ended on Sundays and put it in that slot. By the time Fall programming returned, NJ would've aired and bounced back ratings wise. Tuesday night would've been a safer time to air NJ in the Fall. It isn't as competitive as Wednesday and Thursday nights. An October premiere month isn't wise either. Not when people will already be invested in shows like Star, Empire, Survivor, etc. 

I'm wondering what Bravo is gonna do with M2M too. It is supposed to come back some time this month. Are they gonna air on Sundays then shift it to Fridays once Potomac comes back in January? 

They've already put Kim's tacky show on Friday's death slot. I'm wondering if Bravo is trying to kill her show off by doing so.