Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Gretchen needs to go away.  Unless she gets married or does something with her life....she should never be back on the show.  

And Gretchen vs tamra is as played out as ramona vs bethenny on new York.  The shows becoming about feuds and teams is what killed the franchise...and helped contribute to the toxicity of our current society.  

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How many parts will the reunion be?

Overall, it doesn't look explosive/insane. 

Fashion: Love Carole and Dorinda's dresses. Carole looks especially elegant with the draped shoulders.

LuAnn talking about Tom is similar to Porsha defending Kordell & her marriage during her first reunion. 

• Members

OC

You must all have forgotten the OC Trailer that shows Gretchen and Lizzie this season and how if it is to be believed, they are part of the pot-stirring about Eddie is gay rumor. So perhaps when that hits they are being pretty FOH later in the season.

NY

B had worked done. lol.

Best dressed to me was (in order): Carole, LuAnn, Ramona. In fact, Ramona and LuAnn looked younger and somewhat chic.

Other than that...it doesn't look explosive, but at least it looks fun.

ATL

Is it wrong that I can't wait to see Team Talls together again?

• Members

NYC Reunion will be 3 parts.  I agree it doesn't look super explosive, but apparently enough for 3 episodes.  Sonja and Luann should switch spots though.  I think NYC is the only franchise that never brings out guests/husbands/boyfriends... am I right?

I wonder if the finale tonight will tell us about Luann/Tom divorcing... I know the reunion was shot beforehand, but finale is now airing just after the news.

I love that the promo has the same music in the background as their initial promo for the season... really was great.

• Members

OMG that picture Tinsley gave to Sonja 

Please register in order to view this content

That was funny.

Sonja really sucked all episode until the very end... she complained all season about Tinsley not thanking her... and then was completely rude that entire party.  I love to hate Sonja - sometimes she's terrible and sometimes she's so needed for this show. 

I'm hoping now that Bethanny's divorce is final, she can be happier next season and not be such a b!tch to everyone.  I know she still has to deal with Jason and custody over their daughter though...  

• Members

Yeah, there is material for 2 reunion episodes at best. I don't see why 3 has to be the norm for every show.

I haven't watched the finale yet and I'm looking forward to it to an extent but... I am also a little relieved that this season is over. It did not grip me, though it wasn't for lack of fighting. Just that the fighting got repetitive. There have been fun moments but overall this show has been centered on one person's story with all the other HWs in supporting. It felt like the show was pushing an agenda with all the Bethenny-propping and that turned me off. I prefer to make up my own mind about the HWs, because my opinion of them usually changes on a dime, lol. I don't know if Bravo will hear POVs similar to mine, though, because Andy is so firmly up B's ass, and Ramona as the lone anti-B made an ass of herself all season.

• Members

Um why does Bethenny have such a problem with Tinsley? It came across as she was severely pissed that Carole had the gall to make a new friend.

Speaking of Carole, this was a MUCH better season for her. Not spending countless episodes talking [!@#$%^&*] about Luann did wonders for her. I found myself enjoying the Carole of old this season.

I can't even imagine this show without Dorinda. One of the best new additions in the history of Housewives. She just belongs.

• Members

^

I've noticed that too (re: Bethenny/Tinsley). It's becoming a pattern. Bethenny obviously wants Carole all to herself. She didn't care for Carole's friendship with Heather in s7. She isolated Carole from Dorinda in s8. Bethenny stayed attacking Tinsley slyly throughout this season for crap that Bethenny had a past of doing (or being rumored of doing) too. 

Bethenny is threatened by women that are either younger and prettier, or equally successful than she is.