Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The college comment by Tamra shows that she's never changed: that's a classless and aggressive comment to make about your own child. It again tries to cast her in the victim role as someone being used by their child to pay expensive bills. 

Nope, not buying it. 

• Members

The college comment is very telling of somebody who associates love with money. How much money you throw her way = how much love somebody is giving you -- or how much love they are entitled to receive from you. 

For me, it's the tone and the #brainwashed. She is so dismissive of this long post by her daughter. Bottom line: Sidney does not want to be part of the show, or even mentioned in any great detail. This is not an unreasonable request. It is practically a direct plea to her mother. But Tamra just gave her daughter zero validation. Moreover, with #brainwashed, she is now publicly calling into question her daughter's mental capacity. Kind of like she and Heather did with Shannon and later Kelly (#psychoticbreak).

• Members

Ooooohhhhh... Apparently, Gretchen has commented on the Sidney situation:

You have no idea how your brave words are helping so many who have been wronged by your Mother’s manipulation and lies as well….so thank you for being brave enough to speak the truth. I am so sorry your mother and your family is going through any of this, especially publicly, but continue to stay strong. Your morals and strength are commendable and inspiring.

*grabs ringside seats*

• Members

Kelly saying Tamra is the reason she isnt friends with Shannon? Girl, bye. I dont like how she refuses to take responsibility for the awful things she's done

Lydia: "cut your balls off!" Who the hell says that like that?

Im with Peggy. Meagan needed to shut up about it

• Members

I am ALL for this. Tamra knew no bounds when she tried bringing Slade's baby momma and kid on the show, and was communicating with them. Gretchen is giving her a** a dose of her own medicine. 

I don't think we have. That's why I kept saying that bringing back Gretchen (and Lizzie) would've paid off better than Peggy and Lydia. Lydia could've returned to provide some syrupy balance, but Gretchen/Lizzie should've been in the lineup. This season's housewives should've been: Vicki, Kelly, Gretchen, Lizzie, Shannon, Tamra, Meghan (possibly), and Lydia. 

Back to their rivalry, I can't blame Gretchen though as TamRat used to do some foul sh-t to her that she never apologized for. Pushing her dusting husband on a poor, drunken Gretchen always springs to mind. Tamra was basically green lighting for her son to sexually assault her without her consent, which is gross. 

• Members

TAMRA REPLIED TO GRETCHEN ON INSTAGRAM! 

“I usually don’t give this troll any attention because it’s exactly what she wants. But after years of her bashing me and now reaching out to my daughter I must say. Gretchen you are the biggest piece of [!@#$%^&*] I’ve ever met. Move on with your sad empty childless life and stay out of mine you thirsty wannabe.You are obsessed with my life and I haven’t even seen or spoke to you in 5 years. #MoveOn  You have NO IDEA What my family is going through or what the truth is, Nor do you care. It’s just an opportunity for you to get your name in the press. #obsessedfreak Funny you of all people should be talking about morals . You have none!”

The post has now been deleted.

She also replied to Sidney on FB:

“All I’ve ever done is love you from the second I found out I was pregnant. I’m sorry you hate me so much. I fought so hard for you. I will always love you and hope you realize one day how wrong all this is. So hurtful and not necessary.”

• Members

Tamara Tattles added some further context, which is to say that while all this was going on on social media, Tamra and Eddie were actually in Aruba for a tourist-board-paid "vow renewal." Is OC still being filmed?? This sounds right up Bravo's alley. (That and vagina tightening procedures, which I never need to see ever again). Seems like Tamra was very busy on the internet while supposedly spending some QT with her beloved. It is also the kind of drama the OC should be bringing right now.

Gretchen is so thirsty, man.

Please register in order to view this content

That being said, she should totally have been made a HW or FOH instead of Peggy. This season is losing momentum. And I know Meghan is not nearly as insufferable as her first season, but she really does love to hear the sound of her voice. 

Coming back to Tamra, while I do think Sidney has valid points and has been consistent in pointing out what she doesn't want involved in her relationship with her mother (aka a Bravo camera!)... this does not mean I am automatically Team Simon. Based on watching OC, he was a highly controlling, bitter, manipulative man, and I don't blame Tamra for wanting a divorce. I do think he tried to do right by Ryan, though, back in the day, and keep him on the straight and narrow. Seeing the footage of Ryan then and now, I am shocked at how much he has changed in only 10 years. That hollow-eyed deadness... this isn't just age, right? Can we agree that Ryan has or currently is struggling with some kind of addiction issue?

Edited by Cat