Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Image result for lisa rinna just own it gifs

You really do and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Tinsley is an even bigger dud than Cindy Barshop or that witch person on BH (ok, maybe not her). This Page Six 'drama' (using the term loosely) is the best she can do? They should have stuck with Jules. 

Shannon is just like Gwyneth Paltrow -- a holistic medicine snob. Apparently when GP's exercise guru, Tracey Anderson, first meet goop, she lifted up Gwyneth's shirt and sneered at her saddlebags and told her her body was a "disaster area." Yes, GP is flat as an ironing board, but GP was fat-shamed so effectively, she ended up sinking a bunch of money into Tracey Anderson's exercise business. And ofc selling $66 jade eggs (which apparently "clear and detox" our ladyparts) to people just like Shannon. But yeah, Shannon's trainer is obviously taking a leaf out of Tracey's book. And it's the oldest trick in the book to shame women into pointing out their defects (or make them think they have defects) and try and make money off guilting them.

Me three -- David is def working out for somebody and, given the amount of scrutiny around his proclivities, I wouldn't be surprised if he was back with The Affair herself. And I think Shannon senses that is what is happening.

Drunk Dorinda is next week!

Amen. I am so ready for her to go. And I'm also ready for Jill Zarin to come back. Watching the malfunctioning robot go into a spiral of electrical spasms would be the cherry on top. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For a HW that leans heavily on her 'smart businesswoman' persona, Vicki has terrible instincts. Brooks, the scam, followed swiftly by that Kill All Cancer insurance debacle. And now this.

Not only do I NOT associate Vicki with cosmetics or beauty products (sorry, I like her for all the reasons she is not a Barbie doll like Gretchen/Alexis), but we all remember Vicki telling Gretchen that dabbling in an over-saturated make-up industry is money down the drain. The article does suggest this may just be a one-off curation though.

Edited by Cat

• Members

OMG Kelly Dodd 

Please register in order to view this content

She came into that restaurant blitzed and she knew exactly what she was doing...  Her face in the window at the end of the episode  

I like Peggy, but she was a dud at that dinner... she needs to loosen up and gain some confidence.

• Members

Lol by nene duh boy! Wig would put up a few cat scratches and then get tossed aside. 

Ramona is like 5 seconds away from losing me as a fan. This beef with Bethenny is so dumb and unnecessary. I don't understand why she can't own the fact that she was way out of pocket and apologize.

Bethenny and dorinda (along with Luann's delusions about her marriage) have made NY watchable again. Tinsley screeching bout page 6 is just stupid and immature. No wonder she's friends with Sonja. Speaking of Sonjs it's time for her to pack up and leave. She and Ramona are just toxic together and these trips with the two of them are getting on my last nerve. Like I pray I'm not 40 and act like them when it comes to rooms. 

I really would kill to have Aviva or Heather back provided they bring some real storylines 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Oh, for sure Vicki is a hypocrite and unable to deal being called out on her hypocrisy. Its been that way for years. Cancer Scam was the worst of it and I really wish she wouldn't brush it under the carpet. She's definitely "Do as I say, not as I do." I meant that in the looks/age department, Vicki is not a Barbie doll, and I think that's a positive on a show like this which is all about tearing down the facade these HWs put up. The fact that she's not is at the root of a lot of her issues with other women. She feels inferior physically and threatened by their looks.

Gretchen sold her make up line? She's still selling it on her website, all of it way marked down from the original price. I notice she seems to have a new spray tan in a can product which the site is promoting quite a bit. It's not in the makeup section but has it's own little special section. Lol this was my first time ever on her site, however, so you will probably be better informed than me about what's going on with her business ventures.

• Members

Ahhhh, it's Gretchen Christine International! I stand corrected. (And yeah Reality Tea is a good site).

I wish she'd name the conglomerate that bought her byootay brand, because Gretchen has a tendency to embellish/make stuff up. It would add credibility to her post/press release here. But if a company did buy her out, more power to her! She had a vision for herself, and that was to establish a brand. She certainly worked hard on it. Lol I'll be honest, i kind of miss her on OC sometimes even though I was ready for her to leave in S8. Mainly because she got under the skin of Tamra and Vicki so badly!

Please register in order to view this content

Can you imagine how Shannon would take to her this season? How David Beador would take to her??  

Edited by Cat