Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree after reading your thoughts - should have been:

Carole - Dorinda - Bethenny - ANDY - Ramona - Luann - Sonja - Tinsley

Still think Luann brings more than Sonja or Tinsley, and they belong together considering they lived together this season.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ramona has truly become unhinged. I will say though I'm disappointed that they just completely blew up the 4th wall when Ramona proclaimed it's a group trip she's going anyway. It's been obvious that the producers aren't allowing the girls to really exclude anyone from anything major this season. Hell Bethenny's whole turnaround and making peace with Ramona felt completely contrived.

• Members

I'm not disappointed the 4th wall was blown -- I think it reflects a frustration Ramona is trying to express to Bethenny and the audience (but can't because, crazy Pinot). I am hesitant to keep bashing Bethenny here because I know I must seem virulently anti-Beth to you guys, and it's boring to read that same rant. I really liked Bethenny back in the day when RHoNY gave equal coverage to B, Ramona, Jill, Luann and Silex. Those days are gone, and now it feels like The Bethenny Show, with everyone else in supporting. Every friendship traces back to Bethenny. Every event is shot through the prism of Bethenny's mocking. Bethenny is the only one with business interests. Bethenny is the only one who suffers divorce. Bethenny is the only one allowed to be vulnerable because she ain't got time for that weakling sh!t from the other women. 

Ramona is pissed that B is calling the shots in front of camera and BTS. Last year, she was Bethenny's loyal handmaid but obviously B hasn't acknowledged Ramona's loyalty to Ramona's liking. And Ramona probably feels she is in a tailspin after her crushing divorce, and all that is being glossed over to focus on Bethenny's divorce issues. Ramona wants to remind B and the audience she still exists and ALSO HAS ISSUES, and that's why she is acting out. When she told Bethenny that it is a group trip (another trip Bethenny is taking credit for AND using for SkinnyGirl promotion), she was wielding what little leverage she has to warn her that this is one of the few production-mandated events over which B has little say. Ramona is battling for her place on NY because sure as hell Bethenny wants her gone.

I'm glad ALL the women are going on the trip. Honestly, it wouldn't be half as fun a tropical vacation without Ramona, Luann or Sonja.

Auckland was fabulous! Wealth, variety -- variety of ethnicities, ages, crazy and cunning. It was also a perfect length. Bravo could learn something from it.

Edited by Cat

• Members

This is why I'm not feeling NY....because bethenny is calling the shots and all focus is on her.  Heather, kristen, and Jules were cut cause they happened to let Bethenny know that she ain't all that....though I think Bethenny actually respected Heather.

That's why I dread Nene coming bacj to Atlanta...cause she almost had that same power before she left.  Teresa is the same on NJ.

That's why I kind of still like OC cause none of the women hold that power..not even Vicki.  Headther dubrow found out she didn't have that power quickly.   OC is the show that gets little love from Andy....heck Wendy Williams hardly talks about the OC anymore on her show....yet the OG keeps going.

• Members

Well said! I really enjoyed Bethenny during her first run on the show as well. Since returning she has become such a chore to watch. Even last night when she was inviting Ramona to Mexico she yelled at Tinsley for staring and called her rude, but then couldn't believe Ramona was having a private conversation at the table (although I guess Ramona was talking about her). She has become so full of herself.

Other thoughts:

The Mary Tyler Moore show was set in Minneapolis, not NYC. I don't remember the opening, so correct me if I'm wrong and she did throw her hat up in the city, but I wasn't really sure what Dorinda was talking about when she went on about MTM being the reason she is in the city today.

TBH, as much as I enjoy Dorinda and her antics when she is intoxicated she seems to be permanently drunk these days.

Sometimes Sonja gives us too much information and way to close of a look into her life. I did not need to see or hear about her gardens.

Edited by KeMoLove

• Members

The other women in the steakhouse giggling, hugging and teasing each other was fun to watch -- even Carole was enjoying herself. Then an angry dark cloud walks in, and it's Bethenny.

Carole came across well this episode. She's trying to give Tinsley a helping hand without knocking her or tearing her down. I am on of the few who enjoyed the Tinsley-Scott date; Tinsley came into her own and was a lot of fun to watch. The new boyfriend is cute and a great match for her.. And even Adam/Man-Bun was tolerable!

Even though Ramona and Luann have hated each other in the past, Luann is there for Ramona when she's being iced out of the group. There is a clip on Bravo's website for next week, and Lu and Ramona are sitting outside on the steps of the villa at night and kind of chewing the fat. It's a good moment between the two of them.

Luann dipping into her drawer of statement necklaces and grabbing a fistful to take with her to Mejico was

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

Are you kidding?? I LOVE season 5! (Season 6 was the duff season imo. Even S4 is better than S6 which was only saved by Aviva's leg on the floor).

"You're both white trash, quite frankly."

"TAAAAAAAAKE A XANAAAAAAAX!"

Never forget Luann's Pirate lol.

Edited by Cat