Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OK, Potomac - I see you!  I can't believe Robyn said those things off camera at the end... I actually think scrappy Ashley might be able to handle her own against a lazy AF Robyn.  

I wasn't sure about this show coming into Season 2... but I can happily say I want a Season 3 for sure!  All the ladies need to come back. I know Robyn can be boring, but we need to see the end of Robyn and Juan, which surely is coming any day.  Cherrisse doesn't have much going for her, but she's all over the Atlanta girls' instagrams right now, so she may have some pull right now with the brand.  We'll see...

• Members

I'm sitting here from a night of partying and lmao at these hos.

So much going on I will have to do a rerun. Love it. Karen is giving so many facial expressions to gif that I'm getting life.

Agree Monique is MVP. She just checked Giz and then went on down the line (@Monique) and gather Robyn together.

• Members

Oh man. How many ways can Juan say "I'm not that into you" ?? 

Robyn sitting there staring down Andy like Nothing to see here! Girl, please have some self-respect and leave this man who no longer loves you and start again! You are a good-looking lady, you can def get suitors. I get that the main reason they stay together is that starting over separately is just not feasible financially. I understand financial concerns taking precedence but... it must be so hard to live with someone who doesn't care for you. I wish Robyn would realize that you can eventually move on after loving somebody. I assume Robyn is afraid that she'll never be over him, or that the process of grieving a break-up is too painful a cure.

Edited by Cat

• Members

^

@Cat, I feel at this point that Robyn doesn't want anyone but him, which is pathetic. She's settling and I find it saddening. That's why she got so aggressive with Ashley towards the end b/c Ashley let it be known that regardless if her marriage fails or prevails that she won't sit in limbo forever like Robyn. I think that Robyn secretly wishes she had the chutzpah Ashley possesses. I wish that someone in Robyn's life (like her mother) would interject and shake her. Someone needs to tell her that it is OK to part ways with Juan, but I am sure it'll all fall on deaf ears. 

• Members

Yes. I totally forgot about her father. Well I need him to become more vocal if he already isn't. At this point, it is getting borderline sad! Someone needs to shake her, slap her, do something! 

But Robyn is slowly becoming Porsha 2.0 with the idle threats of violence b/c someone is giving her a harsh dose of truth. Ashley (and even Monique) need to be ready for her a** come next season. I feel like she is gonna be the one to take the show into the gutter. 

• Members

It is sad, and it def brings up memories for me in my 20s falling for somebody. Robyn is acting like that girl in her 20s. She is so grateful that she landed someone as hot as him (and honestly, Juan is nothing special), and her self-esteem is so low that she believes if he goes, nobody else will want her. And that she'll never be able to forget the way he made her feeeeeeeeeeel. She'll be shocked in hindsight at how quickly the idea of him being her One and Only will fade, but right now she can't see the wood for the trees.

I felt like that moment was ever so slightly premeditated on Robyn's part, to make sure she is cashing that Bravo cheque next season. I know this sounds kind of fake-woke, but I sometimes wonder if Bravo accepts threats of physical intimidation on certain shows because... they involve black people. Robyn may have been playing to Bravo execs' preconceived notions. I do have confidence that Ashley will nip that BS in the bud, though.

• Members

RHOC:

This was the driest premiere I think I've ever seen on a housewives show. I didn't really take anything from it. 

Shannon blaming Vicki for her weight gain is crazy as I've said before. If she is to blame anyone, it is herself and David. The second that Shannon ceases to live a lie, all will be well with her. 

TamRat in Bible study with Lydia was blasphemous on so many levels. All the women in that room should've burst into flames by allowing that charlatan (Tamra) to sit amongst them. I am not here to listen to another season of Tamra boast about being Christian when she is nothing of the sort. 

For once, we saw Jimmy emote about something. We can't deny that he loves his daughter. I still question if he truly loves Meghan. He just shows her no affection at all. 

Eddie telling Tamra to not meet with Vicki was stupid. If he wants to continue living off of those Bravo checks, he better encourage Tamra to meet with Vicki each time it is suggested. Like it or not, Vicki IS Orange County; she isn't going anywhere until she's ready to leave. 

Lydia return was OK. I still think that Bravo should've brought back Lizzie and Gretchen instead. The premiere would've been more interesting. 

I am glad that Vicki is over Tamra and is willing to fight back. Get nasty, Vicki! Get nasty! It's about time Tamra got a dose of her own medicine.