Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I liked Monique purely based on how she wasn't afraid to stand up to Gizelle.

I also read Karen moved to be closer to her ailing parents, which I wish she would've mentioned to shut everyone up. It seems all the progress the group made goes to [!@#$%^&*] come reunion time.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is Karen moving far from Potomac proper? I mean, it's still the DC/Maryland/Virginia area, right? She can still be on the show come season 3.

Charrisse is just dreadful. That clip where she keeps saying Ashley has problems in her marriage -- wiglet, we know. Ashley has been open in showing those problems all season. Charrisse wants to drag Ashley (Karen, all the women actually) down below her miserable level so that she can feel better about herself. Robyn and Gizelle already marinate there so she doesn't have to bother as much with them.

@DaytimeFan I wondered who Gizelle reminded me of, and you knocked it on the head! She is a bland, blurry, messy Vanessa Williams impersonator! It makes me laugh so hard that she aspires to that goddess status, but she can never reach it. Because Miss Vanessa Williams is witty, self-deprecating, smart, hard-working and beloved by the TV Hollywood community. She is completely at ease with herself. Gizelle seems to be internally screaming "OVER HERE! LOOK AT ME!! AM I RELEVANT YET??" 

• Members

Wasn't Eva Marcille on a soap for a while? I'm thinking either Passions or AMC, The Final Years.

I don't know her from ANTM, but I'm kind of disappointed RHoA couldn't recruit either a bigger name or somebody in Atlanta with some real money and connections. Kandi can't be the only out there making $$$ and planning a reunion tour for her 90s girl group!

Well, it's 4th of July holiday weekend out where you are, so TT has slowed down the reporting. However, in her open post for the holiday, she does refute the rumors that Eva Marcille is joining RHoA this season. She lives in Atlanta and has some good spies, and EM has not been seen filming at all, which they've been doing for the last two weeks at least. Also, the S10 cast list is full. Phaedra may have been fired (and she still might come back for a goodbye scene!), but Nene and Kim have been added to the current roster of Kandi, Kenya, Cynthia, Sheree and Porsha. Yes, Porsha is still there, or at the very least might have FOH status (friend to who, I ask). Shamea is a FOH too. So it's a big cast this season.

TT doesn't really mention any other RH news except to say that a local paper in Charlotte, NC is looking for people to star in a reality show about a restaurant there. The same team which produces RHOA is doing the producing. TT speculates that this is the 'spinoff' show Peter Thomas wanted for himself and his bidness! As TT puts it "I like Peter more than most people and I still don’t see how this is going to work. Plus, it would be a really stupid thing for Peter to do if he has any skeletons regarding his businesses. Allegedly.

Please register in order to view this content

There is some other small tidbits about Big Brother and VPR in there but they really are small.

cr: http://tamaratattles.com/2017/07/03/happy-holiday-weekend-open-forum/#comments

Edited by Cat

• Members

omg

The soap I actually watch!

Just checked and she played Tyra Hamilton. The name didn't ring a bell with me until realised that she was part of an ill-conceived SL I purposely erased from my mind. She claimed to be Devon's aunt, raising his little half-sister. She showed up in GC, got Katherine Chancellor to pay for the kid to go to art school, then tried to run off with the money. Then it turned out she WASN'T related to Devon. She and Neil started a relationship (shades of early Neil and Drucilla) but he dumped her when she slept with Devon (!!!!!!! who had initially thought she was his aunt !!!!!!!). What a stinker of a SL. 

I'm still not convinced she has what it takes to be a RH, but maybe she is more diva and fabulous offscreen than she gave off onscreen. In any case, this sounds like it is just a rumor right now.

• Members

Welp. This is shocking. Karen and TheBlackBillGates owe a good $4.5 million to the IRS. Tamara Tattles is reporting it from an article in the Washington Post.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/07/05/problems-in-potomac-for-karen-and-ray-huger-who-owe-millions-to-the-irs/

From WaPo: “The government has a $1.468 million lien against Ray Huger, 70, a former IBM executive who founded software and consulting company Paradigm Solutions in 1991, according to an April 26 filing in Fairfax County Circuit Court. Paradigm Solutions, where Huger is the president and chief executive, also has a $3.06 million lien against it, Montgomery County Circuit Court records show.”

Cue my fave shocked gif.