Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I love that terrible woman (Jill). I'd love to have her back full-time, and she knows she'd love to be back too. 

Wow, 7 ladies for OC. I'm glad they have a large cast because they need some relatively sane women (Lydia, Meghan) to balance out the crazy (everyone else). I agree @Nothin'ButAttitude that Meghan finally grew on me at the end of last season. We'll see how she fares this year, but she's starting off in the right place. Crazy Kelly, the OC edition, will be interesting to see how/if she redeems herself in the viewer's mind. 

It's too bad Heather from Whoville leaves without anyone ever taking her down a notch (she holds herself way too high on a pedestal), but whatevs. She got her wish; she's out. Hubby got his wish; he's famous and can use it to continue his cosmetic surgery empire. 

As for Tamra, I hope the temperature heats up on her to at least 98 degrees... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm going to say it. Seeing Jill and Bobby was a breath of fresh air. And Jill's face lift is the BEST I have ever seen. She still looks exactly like herself. Only better. And you know she still wants in! She's all about that RHONY gossip.

BWAHAHAHAHA    I am so ready for this. EXPOSE HA!

I'm not sure about Lydia and the newbie having the balls for this show. Kelly, for all her flaws, had balls and stood up to the insidious nastiness. IA Heather should have come back just to be dragged by the people she ran off the show like Lizzy Grubman in a BMW. Alexis and Gretchen, stand up please! I despise both vacuous blondes, but Heather and especially Tamra really did a number on them, and maybe they should have some say in the payback. Then they can go back from whence they came. 

• Members

The most ridiculous part of Bravo pulling the RHOC announcement over "leaks" is that everything that was leaked was posted to their press site...in other words they released it before the announcement and got upset that people noticed and posted the pictures. If anything they should be happy for the buzz.

• Members

I was going to say, maybe this is part of the plan to create the buzz, because otherwise, that's just dumb...  Vicki just got a snapchat account so start promoting Season 12 (similar to what Bethenny did last year and some of the Atlanta girls did)...  

• Members

^

I don't think they did it to create buzz b/c the buzz had been there for the past few weeks since Atlanta ended. RHOC fans have been asking for trailer for over a month now. I've read insiders (via Twitter) say that Andy and the higher ups at Bravo were truly pissed about the photos leaking and pushed the trailer back a week. 

• Members

Potomac:

Good episode tonight. It totally laid the foundation down as to what is to come in Bermuda next week. 

Gizelle v. Monique bores me at this point. I think both of them are seriously fighting just to create some sort of conflict for the show. Gizelle comes off as classist; meanwhile, Monique comes off as ageist. Both of them need their heads checked out and need to leave the beefing to the big dogs.

Now Karen v. Charisse ... that's the rivalry I've been waiting to see! Two polished broads ready to get down and scrappy for cause. You know that there is so much tension between these 2 stemming from the reunion when Karen called Charisse a "snake in the grass." I don't think that Charisse has ever been able to let that go. Watching these 2 throw shots at each other was hilarious. 

Robyn needs to seriously let Juan go. It isn't worth it. She needs to regain her confidence and learn to let go. She is truly coming off as pathetic for attempting to hold onto something that is dead. 

Ashley is a fool and is hustling backwards. It is obvious she married Michael for his money. If she does not give that man a baby, he is gonna leave her a** high and dry with that restaurant and all its debts. She better have a baby, so she can secure a safety net for behind!!

This show is easy and breezy to get through. It isn't toxic like ATL, BH, OC, or NJ. I don't truly despise any of the women. Also, if I am not mistaken, it helps that this show has a shorter episode order than all the older shows. I think this show has about 4-5 episodes left (3 episodes and then a 1-2 part reunion). All these shows need to resort back to have an episode order of 12-15 episodes max. 

• Members

I know many say Ashley is a gold digger, but I don't get that vibe. She actually seems invested in making the restaurant work and is actually willing to put in the time to make it happen. Also, if she were a gold digger wouldn't she have just had a baby to secure her status? I think she truly does love Michael. Overall this season is good, but I must say Gizelle is so unlikable. I want to love her but she just never gives you a reason to. She talks so much [!@#$%^&*] but when called out plays dumb which is just boring. She knows why Monique has a problem with her, because she created one, but plays dumb. I wish Monique could move on and not have to deal with her, but storylines won't allow that. The Karen stuff with the house is what I wanted to see from the moment the Super Trailer was released. I'm glad we're starting to see the cracks in what's going on there. She was acting weird the entire episode. Robyn is just snoozeworthy for me. She made Juan her story and is upset people mention it. Bye with that mess.

Another thing, are yall so sure the season is going to be short? I'm pretty sure RHONJ will replace it which would mean it has to go at least until the end of July or August. I'm pretty sure the earliest New Jersey will premiere is August but I could be wrong.

• Members

I think Shahs of Sunset is gonna replace it. 

Someone on Twitter said that NJ might not return until October, which I find odd b/c ATL will come back in November. 

I am thinking that Shahs will take Potomac's slot until NJ returns. I think NJ will probably be back early August. If Potomac has 3 episodes left, which Wikipedia is claiming, that'll last till the end of June. If they have a 2 part reunion OR a 90 mins 1 part reunion and secrets revealed episode the following week then that'll be enough to fill until Shahs returns on July 16th. 

ETA: Looked it up and Shahs is replacing RHOP in the 8:00 slot. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I forgot about Shah's! They may have to just move RHONJ to a new night. Will it have time to finish before RHOA is ready? And they still need to schedule RHOD. So many housewives series to juggle lol.

ETA:

I just looked at Wikipedia and I HOPE there are more episodes to RHOP! If not that's gonna be one hell of a finale leaving lots to discuss at the reunion. Reading the summary it does sound like a finale, but they could get a few more episodes after all that.

Edited by Chris B