Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

What part of the RHoA Reunion was this? For some reason, my brain convinced me it was the final part but it must be Part 3 if we get the real meat next week. I'm kind of annoyed we had to sit through 15 prequels of nonsense to get to the last 5 minutes. Everything -- up to and including Drunk Peter -- could have been compressed into one or one-and-a-half episodes.

Did Porsha really just defend her 'journalistic' integrity on national TV? And did she have the nerve to shade Andy for not being a proper journalist? I guess this is what they mean by #FakeNews.. This woman thought the underground railroad involved a locomotive, and threw false rape allegations at Kandi and Todd, and is now fronting like she's Christiane Amanpour checking her sources. I am ready for her impending fall next week.

I can't unsee PElvis now.

Please register in order to view this content

Phaedra looks super-high. She must have known this public collapse in her image was coming because she seems completely jacked up on anti-anxiety meds.

Anne! That's it! She's a QUEEN with great lines, asides and insight. What's interesting is her lack of shadiness when she's being shady or passing judgement. She is very matter-of-fact and straight-up about her opinions.

Angela "My name may be Stone, but everything I touch turns to gold."  What kind of self-delusion....? Who IS she?? What does she do??? This is some fake-ass non-job pyramid scheme built on a house of cards! She's a freaking giantess, and the way she smiles psychotically when attacking the other women ("runt" to Gilda was borderline racist, let's be real) is the scariest thing I've seen since... Russell Armstrong? Andrea on RHoMelbourne? Apollo waving a chainsaw at Phaedra? Maybe even scarier. #FreeLea!

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Seeing this, all I can think is: "The girl's freaking obsessed with me. I don't know if she wants to be me, or skin me and wear me like last year's Versace."

One day Erika is going to unwittingly break Eileen's heart, and the aftermath won't be pretty. The day Eileen goes Danielle Staub on Erika'so ass is the day I want the Bravo cameras to be filming.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Well it looks like Teresa, Melissa and Danielle are all still getting along.  Teresa just posted a pic on Instagram of the three of them (plus a friend) smiling, drinking wine and having dinner.  I just have a feeling this season will be boring again.  :/

• Members

This is kinda off topic but I just arrived in Rome (for work unfortunately) and at the airport EVERY ad involved either Gigi or Bella. Yolanda is definitely working her girls hard!

She also showed up at the Met Gala with what looks like a face-lift and Anwar. Gigi and Bella were of course already invited. This family fascinates me, even after the Lyme disease mess. And the Fyre Island mess!

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder if Yolanda is the mastermind behind her girls' modeling/fame careers. I'm not sure Lisa Rinna can match her for cunning when it comes to promoting her own girls.