Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm glad they're finally prepping for Season 4 - it's way overdue.  It'll look a lot different.  Chyka already announced long ago that she's not returning.  Pettifluer decided to 'resign' although I swear she wasn't asked back and they're giving her the option to say she's leaving.  I mean, she's on the Hell's Kitchen series, so she loves to be on camera. 

Now Susie is the next to go...  looks like we'll have new blood for Season 4 now that 3 housewives are leaving.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4459724/Susie-McLean-parts-ways-Real-Housewives-Melbourne.html

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pettifleur-berenger-quits-real-housewives-of-melbourne/news-story/2f44206169562e921d37e7e7318aa48a

• Members

Pettifleur was good her second season, but her emotional growth was just an act for the audience. At Reunion it was clear she had regressed, has no humor or insight about herself, and was still blindly supporting that lame-brain Lydia. After Dubai, I kind of would get surprised at seeing Pettifleur in scenes, like 'Oh yeah, you're on this show too." Melbourne has a very colourful cast of characters as it is, and Pettifleur was always trying too hard to be seen. IMO Gamble has been the breakout newbie of season 2, not Pettifleur; Pettifleur knew it and it rankled her.

BTW, I know I'm behind the times but Real Housewives of Auckland is currently screening where I am. Omg i am OBSESSED. Angela Stone is like a smiling psychopath! Michelle is amazing, so is Gilda, so is the rich older lady who wants to free Angela's poor French intern. Julia is a tryhard bitch. They are about to board a yacht in Australia and I just KNOW something major is going to go down next episode.

• Members

Melbourne needed a little house cleaning...there were too many (8 is excessive).   Chyna opted to go and I can't blame her especially with her businesses being at stake if more slanderous stuff got out...pettifleur had no redeeming qualities and shouldn't have been asked back for season 3...and Susie seemed too ordinary

Since Chyka is gone...they need a more level headed housewife to come on...someone warm and logical..with a nice family life and business..but not afraid to stand her ground.

If Tamra hasn't gotten her just desserts by season 12...I doubt she ever will sadly.  Heather got raked over the coals more in season 9 then Tamra did...and Heather and Shannon got more flack in season 11 then Tamra..which was odd.

I'm curious to see the season 12 line up...will Lydia make the cut as a main housewife?  I know Tamra said in season 8 that she wouldn't want to cross her...which intrigued me.

• Members

they already showed this in the previews a month ago! Bravo is on some bullsh-t dragging this out for 4 parts

I hadnt. While she couild be grating at times, I also found her overly dramatic in a hilarious way. I thought she was overall harmless since  no one took her seriously

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOA

Shamea was an MVP tonight. The shots she took and tea she spilled on Phaedra were hilarious. Shamea had Phaedra shook!

Kenya calling Porsha had me crying! 

Peter taking his shots at Phaedra/Porsha was hilarious too. I guess he said he is going out swinging. 

Oh I cannot wait for next week when it all falls down for Phaedra.

RHOP

Monique v. Gizelle is stupid. Just plain stupid. 2 idiots fighting about nothing. 

Gizelle is obviously jealous of Monique, BUT Monique is uncouth and wreaks of new money. Their downfalls are gonna be monumental. 

Ashley is messy, but she made valid points to Robyn. Robyn is a fool for still hanging on to Juan. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Is it just me, or is the lighting TERRIBLE for this Atlanta reunion?  There are literally no lights on Cynthia or Shamea and they're both wearing dark blue...  it's been distracting for me.

Anyway - next Sunday can't come soon enough!

Potomac is getting a bit better... I'm actually enjoying Cherisse this year... overall though, this series is duller than Dallas and Miami.  I need it to pop and it's not popping.  Karen's sister was funny though... has the same exact mannerisms and sounds just like her.  

• Members

Potomac has the potential to be great. I think the show needs to spicy implants to spice the show up. 

I've always said that they should snatch some of the girls off of the cancelled Blood, Sweat, & Heels (preferably Mica) and implant them on this show. 

They need an unapologetic villain on this show too. I can't stand Tre, Rinna, or TamRat but at least they know how to stir the pot and aren't afraid of being disliked. This show needs a character like that. 

• Members

Yeah, Ashley is getting the gossipy, sh-it stirrer edit. Hey, they gotta talk about something

Okay Robyn, the ladies will mind their own business and stop talking about your maybe-yes/maybe-no relationship with Juan.... and then they'll have nothing to talk about with you and your story is over. 

I like Monique's friend. She's giving me a Lark Voorhies vibe for some reason.