Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHONY:

I've never seen someone chew into someone like Dorinda did Sonja tonight. Like that was brutal. While it was hilarious, it grew to become overkill after a while. Thank God Dorinda was not drunk. If she was, it would've been horrible. 

Sonja is deluded. She knows damn well that Luann did not invite her to the wedding. She's always made that clear. Also, Sonja did not deserve to dog Tinsley (to her assistant) like she did tonight. Kudos to Tinsley for calling her out, but Sonja needs to let it go. If she'd stop going into these delusions of grandeur, maybe the women wouldn't shut her out all the time. At this point, Bravo needs to make Sonja sit down with a doctor at this point b/c it is borderline scary how she makes up deliberate lies. It's not even that much funny anymore. 

While Carole is totally acting like an elitist when it comes to this election, which many of us (myself included) are guilty of, I get why she didn't want to invite Ramona to the party. Ramona would totally rub salt in the wound and piss many people off on a night that was emotional for majority of America. It is gonna be so hard reliving it all over again next week...

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH Reunion Part 3

A mediocre ending for a mediocre season.

I'm glad Eileen called out Kim's ass for looking down on her for being a soap actress. And Kim admitted it. What a stupid, irrelevant, snob with NONE of the money to back it up - what a bitch. 

I can't stand Rinna, but Kim is so much worse. Rinna is burning all her bridges a la Brandi...quite the fall from where she started. I'm surprised she went so hard on Dorit when the footage of Eden and Dorit was so blatantly against Eden. 

NYC

This season is so fun. Praise the Bravo gods. 

I love Luann's house - beautiful, tasteful, appropriate, renovation at its best. 

I loved Dorinda's tirade on Sonja - but I loved even more how they just go over it. Smart. Smart. Smart.

I was living for the cameo from Candace Bushnell aka Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City. She's a friend of Luann's...does that mean Luann is the Samantha?

PS: Ramona is turning 60? She looks [!@#$%^&*] fabulous. 

• Members

By far the best moment of the episode. I am Team Dorinda in that I understand where she is coming from. Both Dorinda and Sonja are Sagittarians (like me). Both keep things in until it builds up and they explode. And then they forget about it because the act of exploding cleared the air and let the toxic feelings out. And so it has proved to be in this case. 

Dorinda's tirade went on too long, and went too far (as houseguest Glenn classily pointed out in his toast), but it needed to be confronted. Sonja forgave Bethenny after Bethenny EVISCERATED her last season and tried to force her off the show. But Sonja still won't let go the fact that she wasn't invited to the Berkshires last year? Get outta here. Sonja needs to pick her battles. This isn't one of them. 

Plus Dorinda got to bark that epic line "How ya think I'm doin? NOT WELL, BITCH" in front of Candace Bushnell no less, who needs to become a FOH with a talking head -- STAT.

I 100% understand why Bethenny did not go to Ramona's party after what Ramona said about her and her daughter. But her lurking outside on the phone with Carole was 

Please register in order to view this content

Gurl, if you want to be part of the action so bad, just bust your way inside.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I just watched a bit of WWHL with Dorinda and John Oliver. I may have to rescind my initial support of Dorinda. John Oliver was a class act as usual, but Dorinda was interrupting him and abrasive and still going in on Sonja. I hope she cools it a bit because it wasn't a good look on Bethenny last year and it's nagl on her.

• Members

We find out the last 5 minutes this Sunday! But from what I've heard, she was behind all the Kandi rumors and allegedly sent Porsha a cease and desist (as Kandi) preventing her from speaking about the drugging rumor; however, Kandi never sent one. Those are rumors I've heard.

Oh I cannot wait for her to get hers. Its long awaited!