Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't seen the reunion yet, but I understand PK getting involved in the ladies' season finale fight, because this is his first time at the rodeo. He & Dorit are Housewives newbies, and he saw 3+ women on the attack against his wife. I didn't find it any worse than the always adorable Ken coming to LVP's defense against Yolemony. 

ATL's finale was SO good! What a great build-up to next season's Big 10 year. It was like a homecoming of ATL housewives (minus NeNe!). Even the overlooked-but-always-fab Lisa Wu was there (did DeShawn's invite get lost in the mail?). Loved the use of flashbacks throughout the episode, and Sheree's house looks divine. I can forgive the basement not being finished because that's generally the room that is saved for last. 

• Members

http://realitytvgifs.tumblr.com/post/115800852697/me

Last time I checked, I was real. 

Please register in order to view this content

Image result for nanny cam teddy bear gifs

aka the moment when I realised Yolanda was a lying hussy who lied that Ken 'laid hands on her' and then had to backtrack when she realized the camera footage said otherwise.

Image result for yolanda and Ken gifs

Edited by Cat

• Members

LMAO, Kenya shades the f--k out of Kim

Bravotv.com: What were your first impressions of Chateau Sheree?
Kenya Moore
: Although Sheree's home is not my aesthetic, it is her home and she is proud to have gotten it to the point it is now. She mentioned she was a single woman (same as me), who did it on her own (same as me), and accomplished something few of us do (same as me). For that alone, I have to say congratulations and I’m proud of her. With that said, was I being petty by pointing out the obvious? Hell yeah! I’ve heard a few say I trashed her home…HOW exactly? Stating obvious facts such as she has some of the exact same lighting fixtures I have, similar bed, smaller closets, similar decor throughout and an unfinished basement. I’m human. I had fun stating the obvious…it was petty and shady, but not mean. Sheree talked about my plumbing and baseboards, said I was living in a war zone, etc. Her main point was that her house was MORE finished than mine -- and she took another five months to work on her home before her housewarming!

She was the last person who should have criticized me or belittled my accomplishment. She should have celebrated with me. Everyone loves to blame me for everything, but it’s perfectly fine when they attack me. How many high roads can one take before they fall off a cliff? My point was, petty or not, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Hopefully, this is a lesson from which we can all learn. Perhaps now we can focus on more important issues and support each other in the future. Proud to share that Sheree has agreed to participate in a PSA I’m producing for domestic violence. Trying to help other victims and families is far more important than helping her finish her basement.

kenya1_2.jpg?itok=rSc_v1U-

kenya2_1.jpg?itok=DYSdsdEd
kenya2_1.jpg?itok=DYSdsdEd
kenya3_2.jpg?itok=YT4ym2Gp
kenya4_0.jpg?itok=TjW1qgD0

Bravotv.com: What went through your mind when Kim came for you?
KM: I’d been very fond of Kim and always kept in touch with her and had been one of her biggest fans. I was shocked when she was so rude to me. After all, had she not felt superior to this group of girls and left, she would know that the “house war” between me and Sheree was not that serious. We all watched Kim trash Kandi's house, right? She talked about her neighborhood, her broken gate, her banisters and went on and on and on about what was wrong with Kandi’s house. See where I’m going with this?

When she came for me, I had to first figure out if it was really Kim. Her own mother probably couldn’t pick her out of a line up now, so how could I be expected to? She kept making nasty comments about my appearance… This is the same woman who wants people to believe she hasn’t had any plastic surgery done to her face, but she can’t close her eyes when she blinks. Bitch, bye! No, I don’t want to be Kim. Yes, I would love to have children, but I’m not interested in having three baby daddies. I appreciate my genes and the fact that I have my original face and that I don’t age like sour milk. My body is my temple. I don’t smoke cigarettes or drink a bottle of wine a day. Thank God I have my own healthy hair and successful hair care line that promotes real hair growth. (Kenya Moore Hair Care in retail stores now!) At least we know my hair care line works. I don't believe smearing cream on your face after a facelift is really a cure for wrinkles.

Catch me at my next Sally Beauty Supply appearance and visit KenyaMooreHair.com for orders and information.

Love, peace, and shade,
Kenya

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/blogs/kenya-moore/kenya-no-i-dont-want-to-be-kim

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Omg Antoyne that's spooky. I am rewatching that very season at the moment, and it is completely GLORIOUS. Bethenny is fab, LuAnn is all "Don't be like UNCOOL" and Ramona, chastened by the end of her marriage, has NEVER been better!

@Nothin'ButAttitude I almost felt bad for Rinna until Eden piped up about her [!@#$%^&*] crystals and Eileen decided to make it all dramatic. I smell a new RinLeen SL for next season! And did you catch Kyle making like a frightened little rabbit and chewing on her finger?

@Cheap21 "I don't believe smearing cream on your face after a face-lift is a cure for wrinkles." OMG KENYA MOORE I LOVE YOU!! That, ladies and gentlemen, was a read and a half!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Just watched the RHOBH reunion and honestly as others have said it's time for Andy to go. His obvious bias against Dorit and favoritism towards Erika made it almost impossible to watch. He refused to actually ask Erika anything tough and completely coddled the bitch. They truly have to get someone unbiased with no ties and interaction to the women to do these shows for now on. I think Dorit once again handled things as best as she could. Same with PK. I'm just over this whole build Erika up to be the next big thing obvious bullshit.

And that preview of next week is everything. I don't even like Kim Richards like that but I'll take it. And Rinna go [!@#$%^&*] off with the fake tears. Eileen once again always needing to jump in when it comes to stupid ass Lipsa. I want to like Eileen because her first season was so strong, but she is so damn good at ruining any good will she builds up.

• Members