Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep. This is when you know BH is the cream of the franchises. They brought it this year, just to remind everyone that THIS is the wealth & glitz RH show. Everyone looked glamorous! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

How Kyle reacted to LVP in that trailer should inform LVP on what's to come. Kyle is itching to turn on her. Like Affairleen and Lisa, she wants to ride the Erika train. She's been eager to jump aboard all season. 

I don't that PK deserves the nastiness he is getting from the women in that trailer. I'm sorry but I don't pity Erika. Never have. Never will. She chose to not wear panties. Now deal with the repercussions. 

I think next season is gonna be Rinna's swan song. These women are totally over her, and she can no longer use Kim as a crutch going forward. I think she's about to get the Brandi treatment come next season. And when she goes, so will Eileen. 

• Members

BH

why the heck would Dorit talk to Kim about Rinna. Messy

Erika: "I had amnesia. Everyone else has...why cant I?" Haha, good point

PK is in the middle of the women getting involved in the fight. Why?

Rinna's feud with Dorit makes no sense. It came out of nowhere and seems mroe like Rinna desperately latching onto a storyline

• Members

The finale has not aired. 

I think Dorit talked to Kim b/c they've both been victims of her constant sh-t talking. To me, it made sense. It was messy though, but I get it. 

I'm over these broads taking one word (Munchausen, amnesia, pantygate) and making it the highlight of the season. I really need this show to get back to the glitz and glam of the first 2 season. I see LVP trying to steer the show back into that direction, but she's surrounded by so many basics that it can't happen. They seriously need to clean house...

I got why PK got involved in the fight too. You had Erika and Dorit going at it, BUT you also had Eileen and Rinna foaming at the mouth to get in too. If I were him, I'd get involved too. LVP and Kyle were helping out but they aren't gonna fully put their necks on the line for Dorit. Kim was there too, but she restrained herself b/c she knows how dirty Rinna would get if she got involved. 

Rinna came for Dorit b/c 1. she thought it would gain her more fans by siding with Erika 2. like you said, she needed a story. Unfortunately for her, it backfired. People on all sides are sick of her. 

• Members

RHBH

Sigh. The finale is done and so am I with Rinna and Erika. I can't believe I'm saying it after my first post of the season but Team Dorit and PK. Honestly, give PK a diamond, his use of the word "honey" was sassier than half the BH cast. 

Rinna has really done herself in this season, as if last season wasn't bad enough. The constant picking with Dorit and Kim and Eden - it seems if Rinna can't fight with you (for screen time) she serves no purpose. It's pathetic to hear her say she "doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*]" - of course she does. She is the most painfully self aware cast member to the extent she tries to figure out audience reaction to what she does throughout the season. It was also bizarre to hear her say she "lets LVP think she has the power. She has so little else, let's give her that." EXCUSE ME? LVP's mansion and businesses and spinoff and husband of 30+ years and two kids and animals and charitable causes? Rinna needs to sit down and eat a burger (and keep it down).

Dorit had a good season for a newcomer. She held her own, much to the surprise, and chagrin, of some of the harridans who tried to persecute her. 

I was glad to see Eileen and LVP thaw their Cold War. I appreciate that Eileen is ride or die for Rinna but it's a short sighted plan as once Rinna falls, so too does Eileen. She did repair her image a bit this year. 

Kyle had one of her quietest seasons and seemed to keep her hands clean. That's why I'm sure she's going to be a bitch at the reunion to LVP. Kyle is a bad friend.

Eden is a nutcase but I'm glad she called Rinna out for being the bitch that she is.

Erika exposed herself this season as an unwell woman. She exposed the inner craziness and unreasonableness and uncoolness that makes her someone I would want to avoid in my own life. The way she acted with Dorit and PK was strange. She clearly holds onto everything and then tries to appear carefree. It doesn't work anymore. We have seen the real Erika and she's terribly uncomfortable.

This was a wholly reasonable season for LVP. She stayed in the mix but wasn't anyone's direct target. She clearly elevates this franchise and seems to be trying to get back the glitz and glamour of the early years which set BH apart from the other franchises. Whether that can be accomplished has yet to be seen. Next season will be a very telling one about the fate of this franchise. They either go the LVP glamour and fun with some snide bitchery route or they implode on a foundation of poser Californians.