Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

thanks. I was worried when she wasnt in the opening and was hoping she'd be added when she was introduced

I actually dont see a difference between Gizelle now and last season. She seemed fairly consistent in acting like she was the sh-t

• Members

Jacqueline is not my fave but at least she's honest about why the producers don't want her back again. It must be hard to face up to the fact that you aren't the star of this franchise like you thought you were meant to be.

In any case, I feel like no matter how often they reboot NJ, this shows feels dead. Dead in its soul.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOCheshire

Ester further solidifies that she poor, dumb Eurotrash. When she gleefully uttered that she thought that Opium (Ampika's beauty bar) was like a 'curry house,' I thought that was the most racist sh-t I've ever heard. Whatever mail order magazine they got this broad from, send her back. 

Leanne's breakdown was bound to happen. That's what happens when you serve as someone's lapdog for the longest and your feelings are moot. Leanne just confirmed everything I've said about Dawn the past 5 seasons--that she is manipulative, loves to play victim, and uses people to do her dirty work. Now she has that piece of trash, Misse, doing it. I cannot wait for next week when Ampika reminds Misse's basic that her services are no longer needed. 

Tanya is in a precarious position. I think she is gonna get burned once it is all said in done. In the pit of my stomach, she is gonna choose to follow Dawn (as always), and will live to regret it like Leanne has. 

• Members

I totally agree - NJ doesn't excite me at all.  Last season was terrible.  Danielle returning doesn't even excite me since I know she's friendly with Teresa and Siggy/Dolores are never going to be dramatic - they're dull peacemakers.  Just sounds boring.  The Teresa/Melissa/Joe saga bores me to tears.  

• Members

Potomac

I hate Gisele and Karen so much, I'm all but done with the Housewives!  Potomac was my holdout. Kandi as HBIC on Atlanta to these 2 disgusting bitches posing, I don't find it entertaining any longer. A few more eppies and I'm done!  If this new chick don't step in Gisele's ass properly, bye bye Housewives!  

• Members

Yeah. 

I mean, I understand the part of her not fitting in with the rest of the cast (Teresa, Melissa) but then again, weren't Siggy & Dolores *her* friends first? 

I would want Jac one more season just for a delicious confrontation between her and Danielle, because Jac has gone after Danielle for years on social media, long after Danielle left the series. 

• Members

I believe it. I totally believe Trailer Sue is sleeping around. Her and Eddie have no chemistry at all. 

But why bring Lydia back? I've sat here and said for the longest that Bravo needed to bring back Gretchen AND Lizzie. Those 2 would've brought enough drama for the upcoming season. Damn. These folks never listen.