Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I gave up. I tried but couldn't. I might watch their reunion, but I can't bare to watch them anymore. I find all 7 of them repulsing. Even Melissa who is the least offensive. I'm ready for Melbourne to come back. 

Thank God Cheshire returns later on today. I'm ready to sip this tea when it comes to Leanne and Dawn. 

• Members

RHOA

DEAD when Aunt Nora said Bravo doesnt invite the OLG to the trips bc they'd "eat these hoes alive"

Kenya: "Porsha, I aint got no edges. Thats Kenya's fault too" LOL

Baby-nup? You mean custody agreement/child support? She cant think of proper terms so she's just making up words now? I cant beleive she had it written in there that she can put the baby on instagram

Phaedra is shady as f--k helping Johnny go after Kandi. F--k her reasons. She should have turned him away and left it at that. She may not be on the case but she's helped. B-tch

LOL...I hollered at the dogs barking at Matt going off on Kenya. That boy is emotionally broken. And I say boy bc he doesnt act like a grown man. 

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Taglines this season:

Ampika: When you are a diamond, you spot a fake a mile off.

Ester: I'm a bubbly blond with a huge bombshell.

Tanya: I may clown around, but I'm nobody's fool.

Stacey: Be careful--this bouquet has thorns.

Leanne: Honesty is the best policy. It's time for some home truths.

Seema: In a town full of drama, I'm the voice of reason.

Lauren: I don't mean to be rude. I just am.

Dawn: In Cheshire, don't just look good, look the best.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

RHOCheshire s5e1 (watch here):

For once, I didn't find Dawn annoying. I thought it was refreshing to see her not play the victim. However, I question this newfound friendship she has with Stacey. I just find it to be very fake on both ends. 

Ampika and Lauren's date scene was hilarious and cute. I cackled when the two ditched those lame duds at the table. I'd rather be by myself than have to sit across from uncouth trolls they went on dates with. 

Ester is a call girl/mail order bride. A common Eastern European wh*re (a la Melania Trump, who is from the Czech Republic too might I add). Nobody can tell me no different. She screams streetwalker, and I don't find her endearing. Also, for someone that is 32, she looks like she's lived a hard a** life. That aside, I did find the house she & her hubby purchased as gorgeous. I just hate they are gonna destroy the classic interior with something that'll be gaudy and stupid. 

Ester & her husband hitting on Stacey and Marc was gross too. Who does that? Oh yeah, swingers do. Ester is just trash. 

I am interested to see where this Leanne v. Dawn mess goes. I think Dawn might come out on top, as she's plays her cards well. At least Leanne doesn't have to worry about Ampika leaving her side. I bet Leanne wishes she would've remained nice to Magali. 

Kudos to production sending these women to Dubai for a cast trip even though I am sure they'll hit all the spots the ladies on BH and Melbourne did. 

Last but not least, why are they bring mole faced Misse back? I hate her and even though she is a 'friend' this season, she is not needed. I cannot wait for the episode where Ampika puts her ass in place and reminds her what her position is now. Take your ass back to Essex where and join TOWIE with your new beau. We don't want you back on RHOCheshire. Bye, girl. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude