Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Seriously? That's sad. Eileen did nothing wrong and even LVP, Kyle and Dorit sprang to her defence at the dinner table. The fact that all three of them were emphatically defending Eileen's statement should say a lot to Eileen.

Erika lost any hope of being queen of BH last night. She cracked from side to side and LVP never would do that. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Pantygate? UGH, why are we still on this 15 episodes later?

Rinna, STFU! Why was she jumping in on this fight that wasnt about her. Now she's taking on the LVP role, but much more messy. Her hypocritical ass had the nerve to try and call Dorit out about "not remembering". Im glad Kyle called her out with talking about Dorit's husband

I felt bad for Dorit. She was being jumped on and that wasnt fair. I dont feel bad for Erika bc she gave this mess life by continuing to talk about it. She should have let this die

"I would do that for my husband." OMG, Rinna STFU. She was so annoying. This season has ruined her

I felt bad for Eileen bc I get what she was saying and her words were twisted in a way she didnt mean.

• Members

Erika was completely irrational. I can understand an initial reaction to Eileen's not-so-sensitive comparison ("it's not like she killed your son") but after Eileen explained and sincerely apologized, that should've been it. 

Dorit has a target painted on her back by Rinna and Erika. Rinna was loving herself when the gang was going after her (or it was some great strategic editing by Bravo, but I think it was real-time). 

Meanwhile, in the Nielsen ratings world, Beverly Hills bumped up to 1.9 million this week, after a soft showing for the past few weeks, dipping as low as 1.4 mil. The only time they hit 2 million viewers was the infamous "Pantygate" episode 4. Dang, that aired right after Christmas and we're still talkin' about it... 

• Members

http://radaronline.com/videos/nene-leakes-pays-tax-debt-rhoa/

Looks like NeNe has paid off most of her tax lien. Tamara Tattles had a story about this a while back that I can't find now, where basically she said all of Nene's jobs from like 2014-2015 paid her as a private contractor or some [!@#$%^&*] like that, meaning no taxes were taken out, leaving her with that million dollar lien. But, according to TT and other sources, Nene has paid off nearly a million dollars in less than 6 months.

Don't count the rich bitch out!

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Hi babe!!! I've been lurking around, just not posting much! But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Been a crazy, crazy year for me but i'm doing great and I miss you!! 

I haven't watched much at all this season

Please register in order to view this content

I've only seen a few episodes, but from what I've seen and gathered from the internet, my girls Frick & Frack have been a bit disappointing. I still love them, but they're playing very messy this season and I have a feeling it might be tough for them come reunion time. That being said, we all know Phaedra can handle herself at a reunion, so I'm very excited to see. I'll definitely be watching the reunion. 

• Members

Her words weren't twisted - Erika knew exactly what Eileen meant.  She was just manipulating Eileen to regain control of her and it worked.  Is Eileen usually this damn dumb on the show?  It was a pitiful display and I really wanted to hit someone!  

I won't be watching this again!

• Members

To answer your question, yes. Eileen is that damn dumb, but I'd more likely say spineless. Eileen & Rinna do their best to play up to the audience and side with those who they feel are fan faves. The past 2 seasons, they've been siding with Erika, who they feel is the most popular. However, I think once Erika took a hit on social media Tuesday, they might try to swim back in LVP's camp, but won't get in. Once you screw LVP over, you're dead in her book.

Yes it is. Nene took a shot at Phaedra this past Sunday bringing up how dirty Phaedra is and how people can now see it. 

TamaraTattles is reporting that all the women this season will be back along with Nene and possibly Kim. All I know is that Phaedra is gonna catch heat from Nene. Porsha too.