• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

ok so now I'm excited!

And ready to speculate on what that bombshell might be. Porsha's hooking? Word on the street [(c) Mama Joyce] is that everybody already knew about that. I wonder if Kandi didn't drop something about Phaedra's um less legal activities. Now that would truly be shocking.

It's likely Sheree talking about her marriage with Bob imo.

Edited by Cat

• Members

You're welcome.

Honestly, I wish that they'd just do two episodes this Sunday and two the next Sunday, so we can get to the reunion already. I don't need 4 weeks to wait till then. I wanna see it NOW!

Oh and @Cat, Andy has said that Rinna received a beating at the RHOBH reunion along with Dorit/Erika going at it. Apparently, PK took some heat too. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/andy-cohen-discusses-rhobh-reunion-which-wife-had-the-hardest-time

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I was just thinking the exact same thing -- stick RHoA between 9-11pm on the next two Sundays so we can get to the Reunion episodes before Tax Day!

I'm not surprised Rinna got targeted. We all knew that if Kim was invited, she'd go in on Rinna like Kingsley on one of the Umansky offspring.

Rinna has been caught on camera saying one thing to people's faces and then talking behind their backs. She will suck it up and apologize. But she will feel humiliated and will try and deflect onto Eden and Dorit because they are the weak links. Hence why she and Erika tagteamed Dorit in the most recent episode. They singled out the annoying newbie, LVP's minion to boot, and tried to nail her with something similar to what got Rinna in trouble.

Dorit/Erika are not meant to be. Especially after having seen PK licking his chops over Erika's ladybits.

Watched the Hong Kong episode and I enjoyed ALL the women in that episode -- for the first time this season. I want LVP and Eileen to make up now! Appreciated that Eileen made a gesture of reconciliation.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think Dorit/Erika could be cool if Erika took the stick out her ass. Dorit wants to be cool with her, but Erika (IMO) views Dorit as LVP's flunky and thinks she's out to get her. I've never gotten the hatred for Dorit. I just think she likes to gossip and poke fun every now and then. I don't think that she does things to be malicious. 

I was all for Dorit suggesting if Rinna was on pills. It was pure poetic justice. Rinna stays using Kim as her story, so it was funny for once to see someone peg her as an addict too. Now she knows how Kim feels. 

I still standby my comment a few pages ago that they need to clean house with this show. RHOBH is just one of those shows that keeps running into a wall season after season. This show needs to recapture the opulence it had season 1.

• Members

IA about Dorit. When she first came on, she wasn't my cup of tea, but little by little I see that she means no real harm. This episode was billed as Dorit getting her ass handed back to her, but I thought she handled herself. Rinna boohoo-ed that Dorit was purposely spreading lies when she was the one who joined in the joke initially. Erika tried to imply it was something more too but even she had to concede that Dorit never said that Rinna was really on drugs.

I think BH needs the cleanup too, but if it does, who will be left? Erika, possibly Rinna, possibly Eileen? I'm not sure they have the larger-than-life magic to carry 20 episodes a year. Back in the day, BH was tense, explosive and funny, dripping with jewels and Hollywood gossip and secrets. It had the original (and best) Dinner Party From Hell! Lisa, Kyle, Kim, Camille, Adrienne and TayShanna the original grifter all had the perfect love-hate chemistry and backstory. After seeing the newbies this season (Dorit, Eden), this is the best Bravo can come up with? They are a bit lacklustre compared with the OGs. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat @Cheap21 @Taoboi

Take this with a grain of salt for right now but it looks like the 'bomb' of the reunion has been exposed and it is SHOCKING. 

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/03/17/exclusive-rhoa-reunion-tea-what-the-hell-happened/

Another alleged piece of tea that might've came out at the reunion too...