• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just saw Sydney

Please register in order to view this content

That was only episode 1? YES, I am here for it!

thats true but I loved it. Usually new series start off slow and it takes me a couple of episodes to get invested but they jumped right into it here and what we were left was highly entertaining. I could see it potentially getting toxic if they dont tone it down but its not draining yet. Sydney actually reminded me of the ATL housewives. These women know how to shade and they cut to the core

tumblr_om22i3HwdV1spgk1lo1_400.gif

tumblr_om22i3HwdV1spgk1lo2_400.gif

eta: In other housewife news, Antonia Gorga, Joe and Theresa's mother is dead at age 66: http://people.com/tv/antonia-gorga-mother-of-teresa-giudice-joe-gorga-dead-rhonj/

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOS:

These b-tches are utter trash. Victoria, Krissy, and Nicole are just vile. Nicole is a gossip, Krissy is an attention whore, and Victoria is nasty. I find it odd that it was OK for Victoria to gossip about Lisa and AthenaX but it wasn't OK for AthenaX to mention Victoria was fat. 

Matty is a messy broad too for snitching on Athena. Seriously? Why do that? While we're on Matty, doesn't she look like a hybrid of Rock of Love's Frenchy and Real Housewives of Miami's Marysol? 

As of now, I can see that I'll only like Melissa, Athena, and Lisa. 

• Members

I agree with you about Victoria, Krissy and Nicole. They're so awful it's kind of surprising they'd want the world to see them in this light. The ammunition they gave the editors is really bad. 

So far, the only ones I feel positive about are Melissa and Athena. Lisa rubbed me the wrong way with the way she handled her kids, she seems a little mean. When it comes to Matty I liked her more than I thought I would, but she disappointed me with how she threw Athena under the bus. 

The Melbourne women, with the exception of Pettifleur and Lydia, are so much more likeable, fun and nice. 

• Members

I'm sure @Cheap21 will enjoy this news! Looks like Jaq is out at RHONJ: 

http://pagesix.com/2017/03/06/jacqueline-laurita-out-on-rhonj/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Kathy is officially out too. No more friends position for her. 

Please register in order to view this content

This is best for Jacqueline. Had she returned, these women would've broken her even more. Especially, with word of Danielle returning. Jaq's sanity can't take another hit. 

I'm one of the few that likes Kathy, but I am not surprised Bravo isn't bringing her back. This is all Tre's doing. At this point, Kathy should see this as a blessing and let Tre have this sh-thole. RHONJ lost its magic after s4 anyways. It is on it's last leg. 

IMO, RHONJ needs to clean house across the board. I'd rather see a new cast of women with only Danielle returning and possibly Delores. Siggy, MeHo, and Felonresa can go too. 

If I were Melissa, I'd be quaking in my boots. Now that Jaq is gone, that makes her the official target. Does she seriously think that Tre has forgiven her? She hasn't. Also, Danielle has openly stated that she does not care for MeHo either. Watch Tre try and use Danielle to dismantle MeHo; however, watch Danielle subtly come for Tre too. Tre ain't off the hook with Danielle either; she thinks she is but she isn't. 

• Members

ATL: The preview of Bob saying maybe he didn't choke Sheree hard enough made me go "Wow!". Not sure what the hell would prompt such a comment and if he really was abusive to her during their relationship and never paid child support why would she entertain the fact of getting back together with him. Bob is a sweaty buffoon who looks nasty. Every time he's on screen I wonder if he and personal hygiene are enemies. Sheree cannot be this desperate to stay relevant.

Porsha saying Hawaii is in another country is dumbfounding.

Kandi brought the receipts. The party they got turnt up happened in 2014 I believe. I don't keep texts passed 6 months but I guess when you're dealing with treacherous bitches it's essential. I preferred Porsha when she pretended to be a righteous twit because the real Porsha is a grade A slut who is unwatchable. This chick was actually on the podium pontificating about the Bible two years ago. Did she really tell Cynthia the only thing she has is a divorce decree not remembering Cordell divorced her ass? Amazing. I hope Kandi really does sue her for liability and defamation of character if she continues to spread those ugly lies. And I hope she goes deep into outing Phaedra next week.

Edited by Money

• Members

^

Well with most cellphones, you can get a transcript of all your previous texts if you contact the company. From what I've heard, some phones can access them via your cloud too. 

I see Kenya (once again) told the truth with Sheree and Bob abusing her, as it is obvious next week. I am glad that Kenya apologized for previously putting Sheree on the spot and comforting her. People can never say that Kenya does not come to her co-stars aid.

Kandi ought to sue Porsha for slander. She lies to much for me. This is why I never liked Porsha. 

• Members

I liked Jaq and supported her back but she was awful last season. I actually have less interest in her without Caroline around. The family stuff helped balance her but without the Manzo's to play off of, they focused too much in the negativity with Teresa.

Kathy? Bye

is Danielle really coming back?

i know she left before but Jaq's departure feels like the end of the show. It's a skeleton of its former self. Teresa is the only original. The new wives were alright but failed to take off. Melissa patched things up with Teresa and we really don't need to see them fight again. Bravo should just cancel it and spin Teresa off into her own show. The RH format just doesn't work for NJ anymore. They should can it and launch a Long Island series as a replacement 

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

NYC Season 9 Trailer:

http://www.eonline.com/news/834030/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-season-9-trailer-has-everything-jill-zarin-streaking-and-plenty-of-breakdowns

Looks like Jill and Heather are making appearances and Sonja is back to boozing.  I love the music in this trailer - looks like another wild season.  Can't wait - returns early April!