Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good to know about the Opera House!  Thanks, y'all!

Has anyone found a way to watch Aukland online for free?  I missed that one.  I also never got to see Vancouver, but sounds like that ended in a mess anyway?  I'm not caught up on Cheshire either - Bravo dropped it after Season 1 it seems.

• Members

I use this site for international housewife watching. Use Vodlocker links. Might be easier to just type the show and its episode # in Google w/ Vodlocker. They'll most likely pop up. Type in CliqCliq on YT too and watch his/her short vids too. They'll give you codes to watch many of their private episodes of Cheshire s2 on Vimeo. 

I know a lot of people didn't care for Auckland but I enjoyed it. The episode where Michelle was called the n-word by fellow housewife, Julia, was one of the most jaw-dropping episodes I've seen on a housewife show. 

Cheshire was good for season 2 & OK for season 3. Last season was a straight dud. I'm hoping season 5 reestablishes my interest. I still remain firm that this show will only recapture the magic it had the first 2 seasons when they bring back Magali. 

Vancouver was only good during season 1. Once they got rid of Reiko and Christina, the show became garbage. I wouldn't even bother watching season 2. It was abysmal, and I understood why Slice (the channel that aired and produced it) pulled the plug. The vileness towards poor Mary was sickening. 

• Members

Me watching RHoA episode like

Image result for monsta x hyungwon gifs

Did anybody catch Cynthia's comment about Porsha and lines though?? Kandi wasn't the only one spilling tea.

Cynthia's talking heads and reactions were the enjoyable parts of this episode. I did NOT need to see her vadge rejuvenation, however. I also felt so bad for Riley having to go through that cringeworthy recording. It wasn't even Kim Zolciak-recording-Tardy-for-the-Party enjoyable.

While most of us already knew about this gossip, IA that it has made the show dark and murky with these threats to 'destroy' each other's reputations/marriage etc. Both Kandi and Porsha are Going There and as a result it's about to get nastier. Especially at Reunion.

I don't think Porsha has quite lost herself that HW's paycheck, though. Not after this episode. Also because Carlos King... ahem, thinks she's great for the show. It's sad to think that Porsha was presented as a borderline debutante/Christian wife/civil rights royalty, and now she is (allegedly) a busy hooker with a nose for blow. Or maybe the deb/Christian wife was just a cover, as Kandi suggests, in which case, that is even sadder.

As for Kandi, I doubt she was thrilled about the 'Marvin' revelations.

• Members

WOW!!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE A 2ND TRAILER MAKES.

No wonder those two got into it. Ashley with her big mouth.

And I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm loving Karen in this...drama and all.

Giselle...don't make me not like you.

I know I was shocked after re-watching all much tea Dodge and Kandi threw all out there.

Reunion should be EPIC.

• Members

Kandi said on WWHL that she never finds out during filming that it was actually Phaedra who started the lesbian rumors. I find that so odd that nobody said anything, particularly Porsha who took all the heat for it. The reunion is going to be F-I-R-E! That'll be the first time Kandi can confront her and you can tell she is ready. On this whole subject I believe Kandi and not Porsha. Kandi has never been shy about what she does and has no reason to lie. She's the most honest housewife in history IMO. She always brings it with story no matter what, the good bad and ugly. Porsha looked so shocked as Kandi was spraying her tea and her comebacks seemed obviously made up to deflect. Smh Toyota, do better. Kandi has never been successfully taken down and I wish the ladies would stop trying. Kim, Nene and Phaedra have all tried and failed. Kandi hits you with facts and honesty. I will ALWAYS be Team Kandi over anyone.

Potomac - That new trailer is much better and it looks G O O D! I cannot wait! The new housewife is just everything. So beautiful and clearly she'll hit the ground running. Giselle is not coming off well in the trailer though. I'm not sure what she's thinking. Look forward to seeing whats happening with Karen and The Black Bill Gates....

• Members

I find it ironic that she gave that sermon about homosexuals needing to be saved and the tea is that she is an undercover lesbian

Im confused though. Before the season aired, didnt Kandi say Porsha was a liar and denied her claims? This past episode, Kandi went and admitted to most of that

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

When Kandi says Porsha is lying she's talking about denying how she came onto Kandi and about the sex dungeon and Kandi's 7 year relationship with a woman. I believe Kandi because especially with Bedroom Kandi, if she had a sex dungeon it would've already been a storyline on the show.

• Members

Thank you!!  I'll give this a try.

I still can't get over how much Cheshire's Dawn looks like Elizabeth Hurley... I feel like I'm watching The Royals haha.

I really hope Melbourne is filming again.  I heard they took a break to make way for Sydney.... but hopefully with Sydney airing soon, this means Melbourne is filming.  I love those ladies!  Well, most of those ladies... 

Please register in order to view this content