Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I enjoyed the Stephanie-Brandi friendship and that Resting Bitch Face who was married to the plastic surgeon, but the farting/poo talk was too much. Also, Leanne Locken and her BFF were trying to do the most and it fell flat. Leanne just looked crazy. I am on the fence as to whether the show should have been given a second season because I fear it will give LeAnn a long leash to indulge in her worst impulses.

I tried to like Potamac, I really did but the charity/etiquette stuff... 

Please register in order to view this content

All these women's charitable foundations, and I'm not 100% sure where the money goes either.

With crown jewels ATL and BH looking a little lacklustre these days, I'm wondering whether Bravo should revive Miami tbh. I am currently rewatching Season 2 and it was on FIRE. I know it's been a few years now and lots of things have happened (Alexia and Herman have divorced, for example; Lisa and Lenny finally had a baby by surrogate) but I would still be interested in checking in with those two, as well as Lea, Adriana and possibly the thirstiest of the thirsty, Marysol. Throw in Lauren Foster and Ana as FOH and maybe a Cuban newbie (no, I don't want the unlikeable Joanna Krupka back), and it might be more exciting than a show like Dallas.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I feel like Miami needs to just stay dead. Honestly, they dropped the ball not trying to make Melbourne happen. It's first two seasons it got decent ratings without promo, can you imagine how well it could've done with promo and WWHL appearances? Plus it's cheap since it's already made. Right now I'd prefer they focus on featuring the international versions instead of launching a new one. If they came up with an interesting city and cast then go for it, but I wouldn't be looking just yet. 

• Members

It pains me to say this because I am such a huge LVP fan but man does she need to hire a stylist! Her makeup is way too harsh and the hair is way too big. Add in the odd clothing choices, too much fillers and she looks borderline drag queen/clownish. Her new talking head look doesn't help during the rest of the season preview. It just makes her look older.

• Members

I agree, in part. LVP needs to CUT HER HAIR and take out any extensions (not sure if she has them). I'm not saying it needs to be drastically cut, but it needs to be lightened up in volume. Her makeup is heavy and she simply doesn't need it - she is a beautiful woman.

Her clothing choices are all over the place. When LVP is dressed in a plain white shirt she looks drop dead beautiful. In her suits she looks great. Some of her gowns are wonderful. But then she will wear a really dolly dress style schmata and I just scream "Nooooooooo!" Recall how regal she looked in Dubai with her hair up and in that caftan? LVP has such potential.

I want her to not do any more filler for a year, just to see how things go. She still looks good, but I think she looked better and more natural in season 1.