Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree. I feel like she can fill the void they'll need with Heather gone. Someone VERY wealthy with a happy family who is more above the fray. The benefit for her over Heather is that she is more open and natural and not playing for the cameras like Heather was. But with so many dynamic and controversial personalities like Tamra, Vicki and Kelly you need that balance. This is why I also want Lizzie back. We need more balance. I still don't understand getting rid of Lizzie. She has the look and the money and fit in so well. I understand she wasn't the most dramatic, but that's okay. Look at Eileen on Beverly Hills or Cynthia on ATL. They get involved here and there but are mostly normal and mellow. You need balance!

• Members

Why do Rinna's girls keep getting talking heads? Their one about loving Erika was so jarring especially since they werent in the scene. That was poorly edited. Speaking of which, this, NJ and OC are the only shows where I can recall the kids getting talking heads. The others dont even bother

Eden...she is so draining which is disappointing considering what a great first episode she had. Im so over Kim's alcoholism being a plotline

• Members

RHoBH:

Wow. I was not super excited to watch this week's episode and put it off until today. I just have not been feeling the chemistry between the current HWs and the newbies. And much as I dislike Kim, I'm kind of over poking at her sobriety in order to create a SL for myself. Which is what Rinna and Eileen have been doing. Interesting to see Eileen backpedal BIG-TIME this week, yapping to Kyle about her 'wonderful' conversation with Kim. Everybody is sucking up to Kyle this season! 

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe that's why she looks so fabulous at the moment.

But this episode was actually good!  I enjoyed Rinna's bbq. The backyard was gorgeous. And I still think Harry Hamlin is the Sexiest Man Alive. Even with dad pants and sneakers, HH (and his sexy voice) still blows all the wannabe pipsqueaks who've been declared SMA out of the water. 

Dorit is growing on me, and I think it's because she is so bubbly and upbeat. Despite being married to a grifter, sporting a fake accent and living in an empty, rented McMansion, she doesn't let bad vibes get her down. Maybe it's also the favourable comparison with Eden who is a walking rain-cloud and trying too hard to jump on the DrunkKim is My SL bandwagon. It's kind of like everybody looking at Trump and spying W at Trump's inauguration and for a moment wishing W was prez again.

I used to think Kyle was an enabler for Kim, but now I don't think she is. I think Kyle wanted RHoBH to give Kim a purpose in life and turn her career around and help her quit her worst excesses. She spilled "You're sick and an alcoholic!" in season 1 in order to further incentivize Kim to do something. I also think she's been forced to be undercover about Kim's sobriety by her family and out of respect for Kim. She's in an impossible position because Kim's demons are a huge and she has no wish to acknowledge them. And as a result, she has no wish to acknowledge the booze and the pills she uses to block out her demons. Ugh, now I'm starting to sound like Eden!

PK -- still gross and reminding me that with Dorit comes BH's very own grifting Peachter.

The Great Gatsby party looked gorgeous. And finally LVP is involved with the women and their SLs after being iced out for a while ! And yeah, I do think Rinna, Eileen and Erika were careful to plan some of their filmed events without inviting LVP.

Hope this Mexico trip brings some gorgeous locales and some drama! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Glad to hear Lydia is returning to balance out the toxicity. She isn't a huge big-time name, but there's already history there. Some may find her kind of annoying, but if you can put up with ATL's Porsha (and I hate to say it, but after 5 seasons I finally tolerate her and almost kind of like her), you can handle anyone. 

Funny how there's some of us who still hold a torch for Lizzie. Missed opportunity there and it's sad they filmed a lot for her second season and then dropped it altogether. 

Someone needs to rattle Tamra's feathers. If there's one "soap payoff" OC still needs, it's an icing of Tamra just once. LVP has had to do it twice now on BH and persevered. 

BH's Eden has become the most annoying Friend Of ever. Miss $25,000 sunglasses was just dumb (and her drunk and jaded appearance a season later was hilarious). Eden is flat out obnoxious. 

• Members

Omg bless you for that. Twennyfive THOUzind was Dana Wilkey and she was gif worthy. From sucking up to Kyle and Kim, to begging Camille to take her to Hawaii, to then shitting on 'those bitches' one year later:

Image result for rhobh dana gifs

Related image

• Members

God these ladies on BH are still talking about Erikas undies or lack thereof? WTF.

This season has been so boring at least first few episodes I saw and I can't believe they're still on this topic. Thank God my girl Kimmy finally stated the obvious. 

Lisa Rinnas apology to Kim at Game Night was full of sh"t.

"If I hurt your feelings" 

"this close to dying". WOW. She really wants to keep that diamond

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I liked Lydia too.  Her husband was hot if I remember correctly.  Her mom had beef with Vicki's son-in-law.  Could be interesting!

Random, but do we know much about Potomac Season 2?  I haven't heard a peep other than Katie isn't filming, which was announced early last year.  They premiered in January last year and aired after Atlanta, which really helped with their ratings.  At this rate, it doesn't look like they'll be ready before Atlanta finishes... can they hold their own without a strong lead-in?  I guess they could always be paired with Shahs of Sunset, which I expect out this Spring or Summer.

• Members

Ahh interesting... well that's positive if Andy likes it.  I bet they do want to try to get it to stand strong without Atlanta.  Makes sense to to have NYC/Potomac go together this Spring... then what, Dallas/OC with NJ maybe coming in halfway through this summer?  Will Bravo please play Cheshire (they only aired Season 1!)... and then Aukland?

• Members

I'm guessing Potomac will be on Sundays and they're hoping it can stand on it's own feet so they'll have better sunday coverage now that New Jersey is tanking. I'm sure Dallas will finally get a lead in this year because it's do or die for them. I wonder if they'll have it air the same night as say OC or something of that nature. I think it'll probably flop again based on that boring ass cast.

I loved Lydia, but I do agree I'd want Lizzie and Jeana back. I'd have Lizzie back as a full housewife and Jeana as a real friend ala Camille. Shannon, Vicki, Kelly, Tamra, Lydia and Lizzie would be a flawless cast. Six main housewives with one friend isn't bad at all.