Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Anyone watch these shows? I absolutely love them. Ive watched NJ and Atlanta and now they are airing NY. Couldnt get into the Orange County. Too many blondes and fake boobs. Anyone else watching the current season of NY. Lots of drama. My favorites are Bethany and Kelly. I also like Jill although she bugs me. Alex does nothing for me and I cant stand Ramona and LuAnn

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone see NY last week? I cant stand Jill now. She really needs to STFU about the "Get a Hobby" line She says it EVERY episode and she's using that to base this feud on. Bethanny wants to apologize and aptch things up but Jill wont let it go and she has twisted things. I dont know what she wants at this point. Oh and LuAnn is annoying too has her little sidekick.

Oh you need to watch them. Check out this preview for season 2. Drama! This cast is scary bc they take things to a whole other level. Death threats, assault, cops, rumored mob connections, prostituion whores!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/videos/a-new-season-brings-bigger-drama

• Members

Jill is just a vile, hateful, spiteful woman. I felt so bad for Betheny in the last episode. You could tell she is deeply affected that their friendship is over. I dont get why Jill refuses to talk to her or try to patch things up. She was absolutely unbeleivable. She finds Bethenny scary? Puhleaze. She is whining all over NY, wanting people to express pity for her but she is so in the wrong here. I dont see why she cant just get over her issues or at least attempt to. I expect this type of behavior from someone in middle school, not a woman in her 40s

And again LuAnn annoys. She needs to get her own life and stop living vicariously through Jill and her issues as if its her problem or business.

As bad as Ramona can be, I can see that she means well. I appreciate what she tried to do for Bethenny and Jill but too bad Jill is such a witch that it was all for nothing

• Members

Yup, I'm a Housewives fan! Personally, my fav is OC. The women are so interesting here, I love the drama. New Jersey is great too, season 2 looks AMAZING.

I'm starting to finally get into NYC Housewives. This Jill vs. Bethney war is great, at first I was on Team Jill, but after the 'The Ambush' episode, I felt terrible for B. I'm enjoying the season though.

Edited by tina m

• Members

"I have a taste for luxury, and luxury has a taste for me" Ew no! Get off my screen! Did not like her at all.

Bethenny vs Jill is so interesting, I wish soaps had this sort of complex female relationships playing out. It's not about a man, it's not about money, it's just two women and their friendship. I was team Jill but now I'm firmly team Bethenny.

I cannot STAND Ramona. She needs to go. The NYC wives are so unlikeable, except from Bethenny and Jill.

• Members

I find Jill the most unlikable. She was great in season one, but that ego blew up in season two and now shes a hot mess. I think Alex has toned it down and become really interesting and likeable. Ilike her and Beth and Ramona is crazy but I love her. She is so off it's hilarious. Kelly is an idiot but very harmless. i like her. Luann is a fake hoe who I can't stand.

• Members

The only ones I find unlikeable are Jill and her sidekick. I hate how LuAnn literally walks around and kisses Jill's ass. Its bad enough that Jill has a huge ego but LuAnn keeps fluffing her up. STFU!

I didnt like Alex at first but Im warming up to her bc of her friendship with Bethenny. Ramona I dont like but she has her moments. When Jill attacked her, I was on her side. I think Ramona means well but she has a big mouth that she cant control

• Members

I LOVE this show! Alex's message has got to be the BEST moment of the season. Who knew she had it in her to be such a b-tch? What killed me though is how those heffers wouldnt STFU. It took damn near 10 minutes for Alex to spit it out. The reaction was great and I couldnt help but laugh at Jill. The b-tch deserved it.

• Members

Who watched the premiere of NJ. Im surprised this is already airing when NY hasnt even finished.

Danielle needs to get a life! I cant stand her. She says she doesnt care about not being invited to the party, yet she drives around and was planning on going there to see who showed up? What I hate about her the most is that she drags her kids into her drama. Like last season bringing them to the dinner knowing full well she was going to start a fight. Why expose your children to that?

Jacqueline continues to be my favorite. Her baby is adorable. Her daughter is a brat however. What an ungrateful twit. She really needs to get a clue and start showing her mother some more respect.

I saw that Dina's daughter isnt in the opening. Im guessing she wont be on this season. Thats too bad bc I liked their relationship. Dina may act like a bitch but when around Lexie, she turns into a big softie. Oh and I loved her cat...lol. I never saw one look like that before...lol

Theresa is even better this season. She had some funny liness. Love her daughters and that joke about having a gay son and shopping with him...lol

I really wish they'd have brought in a new housewives. It feels too much like the family vs Danielle, which I fear will get old. Maybe add someone in Danielle's corner so she doesnt look so pathetic.

Overall I liked the premiere but it doesnt hold a candle to NY. It looks like the drama will come later in the season and I cant wait.