GH: MICHAEL RECAST

• Members

I think that worked for him, though. He wasn't your typical soap hunk or typical soap pretty boy. He had a very real and normal look and presence to him.

But looks like they're rewriting the character with this pretty boy recast, who, by the way, has a serious case of gay-face.

I did hear Michael will have a new love interest soon, maybe they thought Drew didn't have the traditional romantic "look" for those types of stories.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont feel comfortable saying too much as I dont want to spread rumors bc I dont know what I know for a fact, but I heard from someone claiming to be a reliable source close to him a few months back that he has some "issues". What you see onscreen with Michael isnt too far from reality as the casting was perfect in more ways than one

lol...what makes you think that. Took them 2 years to properly update the last one...lol

• Members

He doesn't look a lot different to me than Drew did. The only difference is hair and wardrobe.

Drew was always Acting and putting on a big performance; I never saw a character. I doubt this will change with a recast but I hope it does.

• Members

They don't look a lot different to me. I thought they did something different with Garrett's hair when he played Michael. I can't remember. Either way, Michael is a worthless character and I can't see a recast changing that. The only difference might be less tics and "look at me I'm acting," like JJ had at that age. Then again there may be even more now. Either way, I think Michael is a dead end character. Thanks to poor writing, I can say that about Kristina too.

Archived