Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Members

I like Miller and think he *is* a talented actor when he doesn't get lazy and rely on mugging his way through the script (although given the quality of the scripts over the past year, I can't always blame him). I like him as Billy Abbott but the top brass's attitude towards him and his pairings -- where Miller is this untouchable Mo Benard thesp and if something goes wrong it is somebody else's fault -- makes me turn against him. I know that's not exactly fair but the blatant favoritism sets my teeth on edge.

However, if it means that VampSnoria is next for the chopping block...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh hell no....

I wasn't always Vail's biggest fans, but if given the writing, she had potential to be a good bitch.

This is lazy and bad stunt casting.

F.UCK Y&R!

I like Eden and all and I don't blame her, but what is the top brass at Y&R smoking?

dmarex is gonna be pissed. But at least Vail is off the sinking ship. :lol:

• Members

HOLD THE [!@#$%^&*] UP!

HEATHER?! HEATHER?!

I admit, there was a time I wanted Vail gone, but she was getting WAAAAAY better when she realized the axe would fall. That still doesn't make the role any more useful.

This show is f ucking pathetic! UGH! UGH! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

• Members

True... but Days jumped the shark with this and other shenanigans to become the soap where nobody ever stayed dead. Ever. Thankfully they have back-flipped over the sharkfin right back into Fonzie's leather jacket again... but I'm putting that down to a Days © patented, death-cheating miracle.

Y&R? I don't think it has Stefano DiMera's phoenix qualities, big as it is. A stunt like "Colleen's Alive! With brand-new organs!" might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

• Members

I won't mind her as Mac. Just want JT away from the Newsman. If she comes back as Colleen who has an american accent now. I wonder would reverse Reed paternity. But this still won't free JT. But we can get Colleen verses Bortoria.

Maybe it's good if she's a recast Victoria because it seems like they have to keep Real Life husband & wife together. If they recast Victoria that will free JT. & maybe they will also put Reed as a Carlton.

Archived