DAYS: Magazine Spoilers

• Members

I thought I would share these with you guys. I hope it's okay. :)

Days got the cover of SOD. "A Shocking Death! Groundbreaking plot is Days biggest tearjerker ever." Pics of Hope, Bo, Billie and Chelsea.

Hope discovers Zack lying in the street. Chelsea calls Bo because she thought she hit a pothole. He tells her that it's okay and says he won't tell Hope about the accident but that if it comes up he will tell her the truth. Hope calls Bo to meet her at the ER. He thinks it's about Claire and is devastated to arrive and find out Zack is fighting for his life in surgery. Zack has internal injuries and bleeding in the brain. Chelsea and Max arrive and Chelsea begins to put two and two together but says nothing. Rachel comments on how much Chelsea has come to love Zack and how Chelsea is devastated to think she could have hurt him. Lexie comes out and says that Zack doesn't have any brain activity. Knowing Claire desperately needs a organ donar, she approaches the Brady family about taking Zack off life support. Hope refuses at first and then realizes that it's something she has to do. Billie will step into protective mode in the weeks ahead which will bond her and Chelsea. Kristian, Peter and Corday commented on the story. KA: "Emotionally, this is the hardest story I've had to do. I've been crying for three weeks straight. PR: "I was talking to Kelly about it yesterday and I said, 'This is a depth of emotion that I've never had to play.' I've been looking forward to this challenge for years." Corday: "Jim wanted to do something that is very daring, sad and at the same time produces a miracle. It's an awful, painful reality of life. Unfortunately this is something that I'm sure people in our audience have had to deal with. What could be more difficult than the loss of a child? Nothing. It's extremely powerful, something we haven't tackled in a long time."

What does this plot twist mean for the future of the Brady marriage? "Goodnight, Gracie," says KA grimly. PR: "I don't see how it can survive. Not only did Bo's daughter kill their son, ultimately, it's Bo's fault that it happened because he got Chelsea the liscence. Every time Hope looks at him, he's going to see in her eyes that she knows he's the reason their son is dead."

Corday ends the article by saying, "The loss of this child is the catalyst to the next Bo and Hope story, among others."

VCR ALERTS:

January 5: Alex is in critical condition after being shot by John.

January 6: Marlena encourages Belle to not give up on her baby.

Great spread on Christie Clark.

The JT Goodbye got one of the 9 saddest soap moments.

SPOILERS: Chelsea has a mishap with Bo's car and calls him for help. Alex escapes from jail to rush to Marlena's aid; Dr. Banks is out to harm Marlena. Mimi tells Bonnie that Shawn proposed.

SOW

SPOILERS week of January 2

Alex escapes from jail to save Marlena from Dr. Banks. Chelsea has a "minor" accident with Bo's truck. Lucas and Sami revel in the fact that Carrie and Austin's reunion will be short lived. Belle refuses to give up hope as Claire's condition deteriorates. Bonnie is thrilled when Mimi tells her that Shawn proposed. Jennifer and Frankie get intimate. (Friday, Jan. 6)

week of January 9

Sami and Lucas end up in bed together. Frankie finds a message left by Jack. Bo gets caught in a lie.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew that Peter and Kristian were going to love this material.

All those Bope fans said that they felt sorry for them having to play this out. Say whaaat?!

They're gonna eat this up!

I really hope that this isn't the end of Bo and Hope, though. I mean, surely it isn't... right? Not for good.

Oh, I also want to say that I'm a little disappointed that the story seems to stall until they get to the hospital. Chelsea thinks she hit a speed bump? Ho hum. From the time of the accident, I wanted instant drama. No waiting for the hospital.

• Members

Sounds OK. Kristian and Peter will do a great Job. but a big WTF to lexie being just the doctor.I hope there is more to it and she is used more in this.

Sadly,this is the only semi-interesting story at the moment...all the other spoilers sound boring.

where the hell is Jack? Matt might still be under contract,but seeing Jack once a month while he stands outside windows or in DVD messages is not enough.just pair the boring Jennifer and Frankie already and start this 'been there,done that' triangle and the "Jenn is pissed at Jack as he tried to win her back while she is having feeling for frankie" story.Big Yawn.

• Members

I skimmed it because I want to be surprised, but I read the quotes. I am more and more excited about this with everything I read. This is going to be a great story.

How will BOPE survive this? I love it. BOPE have been together too long now. I say break them up for a while like I'm doing in my blog. :)

• Members

I was talking mainly about Lexie's involvment.But I'm sure those hospital scenes are going to be superb.

but I'm more interested in Bope then Chelsea/Billie's(and Shelle.I am so sick of those two.thank god MM is belle now tho since she is doing a great Job.poor thing has been crying non stop ever since she started) involvment.who cares if they bond? I want that !@#$%^&*] Chelsea Dead by May :angry:

• Members

It really is a good idea. Divorce happens very often with couples who lose a child. It's very common. It sounds like it's going to be a realistic plot.

My guess/hope is Patrick will leave in February when his contract is up...at least, I think it's up in Feb.

Archived