Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:608149" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=id%3D1654702%26vid%3D608149%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A608149" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div style="margin:0px;padding:4px;width:500px;text-align:center;font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/season_2/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Jersey Shore</a> - <a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">MTV Shows</a></div>

I already kind of am. Especially when fans start jumping all around it as if possessed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Amazing ratings!! I was watching ;-D forgot to comment.

Sam/Ron laugh.gif like why were they even invited back? No one likes them, they brought such an awkward vibe to the house. They were ignorant bitches for getting the room with 3 beds. They didn't participate with everyone else the first night, obviously because they know no one likes them. It was pathetic watching them sit around and look sad that no one was around them LOL. Sam kept looking out the window. Gosh these two are so annoying and should just go back to Hazlet immediately.

Sam rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif!! Terrible. She could have at least tried to mend things with Snooki & be friendly with Deena but instead she acted like a stank, rude bitch all around. I'm completely on team Snooki/Deena/Jwoww.

Deena is a bit to much. There are a lot of similarities between her and Snooki, but I think Deena is even more of a hot mess. It was the first night and she was acting like she owned that house. She was drunk the whole time and was just so...idk. And when she got naked in front of the Situation I was like wow....simmer down, it's the first night!! But she is a lot of fun though..

Overall thoroughly enjoyed the premier, that was a great hour of television!

• Members

As a couple?? They are cute but on the show I would not want to see them attempt to work things out as a couple. Plus I don't think Vinny would be able to just stay with one girl..lol. When he was with that Ramona girl back in Florida he was still bringing home girls every night! I thought Snooki made a complete fool of herself in that hot tub scene.

lol! love it! And did anyone notice how Ron was just sitting there doing nothing while his girl Sam was getting her ass beat? More will be shown next week but from what I saw he was just sitting there watching it. At least Vinny got up immediately, haha.

Archived