Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ronnie and Sammi fighting again? It only took 2 episodes. One of them needs to leave the show, preferably her

I cant even with Mike and Snooki. This is a huge jumping the shark moment with me. I cant buy that he has all these feelings for her and that she is jealous of him with other girls the way she was. Are people supposed to be rooting for them together? I dont buy it.

And Snooki saying she doesnt understand why Gianni doesnt trust her? My goodness, she already admiited to cheating on this show! She's given him valid reason

Did you guys see the deleted scene on MTV.com? Ronnie's f-ed up hairdo is bc he let Vinnie cut it and he screwed it up...lol

• Members

God as soon as Sammi walked up to Ronnie at the club I was done. If the season seriously turns into the Ronnie/Sam show again I won't be watching. Ruining two seasons wasn't enough?

Mike/Snookie is so beyond contrived I can't even go there.

MTV stop meddling to make stories and let them just be dumb drunks. That's why I've always watched.

• Members

Oh dear lord Ron and Sam are back together and they fight next episode. I feel like shooting myself.

Correct if Im wrong, but didnt Snooki admit on camera to cheating on Gianni with Mike in the first episode? I could have sworn she did. Why is she acting dumb about it now?

That twin girl is a slut. She goes from Mike to Deanna to Vinnie to Deanna, back to Vinnie. She didnt care who or waht she slept with. Dirty ho

Oh and i love how poeple twist the facts in this house:

J-Woww: "Mike told everyone you guys hooked up" No, Mike ONLY told Ronnie

Snooki: "Everyone is telling me that you said we hooked up" No, J-Woww was the ONLY one that did that

• Members

Do they really fight in the next episode? In the previews I thought I only saw Sam/Situation fighting. Ugh, I was bummed Ron & Sam got together but was hopeful they wouldn't fight again.

I don't remember Snooki admitting to cheating on Gianni

Glad I'm not the only one who was annoyed with J-Woww, why did she lie like that?? Ronnie was the only one who knew!! He's basically the one who started spreading it around, not Mike.

Also, I didn't like how Ronnie said in his DR that he didn't care that he snitched on Situation because he (Situation) snitched on him more than once before in the past. Meanwhile, when the secret was out and Snooki started going crazy on Situation, Ronnie was shaking his head and looking scared/embarrased! And when situation started asking him about it he was looking stupid. Ron needs to own his sh!t

The twins were nasty, ratchet rank ho's! That one girl who was all over Deena and Vinni was unbelievably trashy. She was a hot mess but not one of the fun ones. The only funny part with them was when Pauly D and Ronnie invited them to the house without Situation knowing...LMAO. I was dying at his reaction

• Members

Mike cooked up this story himself. Why would he tell RON out of all the guys in the house? He is most likely to go run his mouth to Jenni or Sam.

I believe Snooki did it. Jwow was like "he put your business out there" she clearly knows what's up but when Snooki decided to deny Jwow switched up to play along.

Sammi is a thirsty, dumb ass bitch. She deserves everything that is coming to her. Why does MTV keep inviting these losers back? All they need really is Snooki, Pauly, Jenni, and maybe Mike. Ronnie and Sam both suck. Looking at ronnie in the club he looks so lame why does Sam want him so bad?

Vinny is such a lame all he does is play Paulys sidekick. Thank god that

Deena is so disgusting. Its really sad.

• Members

Mike's so dumb...he got his ass kicked by a wall! MTV sure knows how to hype up a lame ass fight

I am SO OVER Ronnie and Sam's drama like 3 seasons ago. WHY do they still keep getting back together only to fight and break up? Enough already

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I didnt feel bad for Snookie. I was more on Gianni's side. They painted him as this horrible bf but I saw things from his PoV. He should just dump her though bc she's not going to change and she shouldnt necesarily have to. He seems shy, quiet and reserved and well, she's Snookie.

Archived