Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jersey-Shore-Italy.jpg

The cast reportedly got a “significant” increase in their raise (for S5). Snooki and co. are scheduled to fly back from Italy on the 23rd of this month, with filming on the fifth season scheduled to begin in New Jersey on the 26th.

It was reported back in April that most of the cast members were receiving $100,000 per episode aka well over $1 million for season 4!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Season 4 premire was boring.

Jwoww looks really scary, she has lost a lot of weight and it shows in her face. Mike is being an attention whore. He probably had sex with Snooki in season 1 and is bringing it back up to create a storyline for himself what was the point in him telling Ronnie?

Can't believe Sammi is still feenin for Ron's dick.

Pauly and Deena's kiss = EWWWWW

Apparently they broke records once again with 9.7 million viewers and a 4.6 A18-49 rating.

• Members

The Mike/Snooki stuff seems so fabricated. I dont beleive they had sex up 2 months before this season. I firmly believe this is manufactured drama for ratings and to give these two a new storyline. They all know they are running on borrowed time so I expect to see more fakeness to extend their shelf life. Her boyfriend is such a cutie though

Shocker but Ronnie and Sammi were not annoying. Lets hope they dont reunite and begin that awful annoying cycle

I dont know whn this happened but Vinny is starting to look good. He looks a bit more buff than in earlier seasons. All he needs is a bit more color to him. I dont know why he was tripping over having a beard bc I could barely notice anything there on his face...lol

• Members

Omg J-Woww looks tragic since she lost so much weight.

So glad Ronnie & Sam are broken up, I pray to god they don't make up because it would instantly ruin the season. Looking at the previews, I didn't see them together at all so that's good!!

Deena and Pauly's kiss was freaking disgusting!! OMFG that was just nasty. The tongue action & the way Deena was biting his lip - BLEGH! I really hope they don't become to attached to each other.

Deena is as ratchet as ever, she is just to much...

I kinda love Situation/Snooki ;-)

Vinny looks great with the beard biggrin.png love it & love him

The season preview looks SO good! Situation/Ronnie ohmy.png looks insane

Archived