Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Members

It revolved around Ronnie and Sammi fighting so thats no surrpise. I LMAOed when Snooki said that if the show were to continue they shouldnt bring them both back, preferably Sammi and then followed up with a please dont tell her I said that....LOL! Ive been thinking the same thing

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agreed with Snooks when she said she'd rather see Ron back than Sam. Ron is a lot of fun when she's nowhere in sight. I'd be interested in seeing the show with just him there w/out Sam. I fear though that they will both be back on the show next season and we'll have to watch the same, tired cycle play with them once again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I just heard on Chelsea Lately that according to some Italian News Paper, the Mayor over there in Florence has some stipulations for the cast for when they begin filming. "The cast cannot be filmed in bars that serve alcohol. They can't be filmed drinking in public, and the show will be filmed only to promote Italy's culture and food."

I loved Chelsea's take on this: "So they may as well just film this at the Olive Garden." LMAO!!

But seriously ugh, how boring will it be if that's true?? If there's no alcohol involved, it'll basically be NO FUN!! :( It'll be Sam/Ron drama's (3.0) with the twist being that they're actually SOBER during all their dramatic tirades, plus the cast frequently visiting Italian restaurants and participating in all sorts of activities over there and whatnot. sleep.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well theres still 3 weeks left in June and I dont think they will be in Italy for too much longer. Season 4 will strictly be Italy and S5, NJ. There probably wont be any break in filming; maybe a week and all the drama will bleed into the next season.

• Members

Didn't they do that last summer for seasons 2 and 3? Directly after Miami, they went to Jersey Shore. Didn't someone even call it Season 2.5 bc it was like there was no break?

I think MTV knows this won't last, so they (and the cast) are milking it for as much as possible, and as quickly as possible. I know after Season 3, I was bored and grossed out - I don't know how much of 4 I'll be able to take.

Archived