Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Members

I really thought we were done with that basic biotch Sam, then she came prancing back!! And next week previews are all about Sam/Ron (plus a dirty clogged up toilet), great!!

Oh and Deena is ok and all but I think her time should be up, she can go now...lol hope to not see her in Italy next season either.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Season 3 started out really strong/good, but it has fizzled to where I don't even care if I watch again. The Sam/Ronnie drama is tedious and neverending - and now that Deena's new-ness has worn off - no one else has a storyline and it's BORING.

Plus I don't need to see Vinny unclogging toilets and seeing everyone's [!@#$%^&*]. That is disgusting and I can't believe MTV is really airing that as a storyline. I was eating the last two episodes and literally had to stop myself from puking. And maybe its just me - but I'm not used to seeing men asking their women roommates if they've taken their [!@#$%^&*] for the day - and the women just replying with an unphased yes. Is that normal??? Gross!

• Members

The episode was sooooo much better with Sammi outof the house and Ronnie wasnt crying. Damn you MTV for letting her come back.

On a side note, did you guys know that we are still in season 2? I just watched it off of MTV and the last episode is officially listed as Season 2, Episode 22. I know this was season 3 :huh: Whatever it is, this is the WORST "season" and all bc of Sammi and Ronnie. They have ruined the show for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG! More Ron/Sam drama just as I suspected. They ruin the show! J-Woww's drama's with Roger are more interesting then their tired mess! GTFO, the both of you!

I never get the appeal of tanning...I personally would never do it. When Vinny got his tan on the latest ep I thought he looked like a charred lobster afterwards. I thought he looked a lot better with his regular, natural light skin!!

I don't get Snooki's lust for Vinny!! I think she's a hypocrite. She didn't want him to bring home girls anymore cause she had feelings for him, but on this past Thursdays ep she brought home a guy (who she didn't even know the name of), and ended up porking him because he fixed the cut on her ankle. WTH is that? She has no room to get pissed at Vinny, girl does the exact same thing!!

• Members

I'm 3-4 episodes behind, but I need to comment:

The Sam & Ronnie drama is awful. I didn't mind the episode dedicated to their explosive break-up, because I thought that was the last we'd see of it. It's like a bad soap villain, who WON'T STAY DEAD!

Pauly D has been completely absent this season. I miss TShirt Tiiimmmmeeeeeeeeee. I do love the "Cabsare ere!" yell. ^_^

Not feeling Deena. She's trying too hard and she looks disgustingly trashy. I miss Angelina. :)

• Members

Ronnie and Sam...here we go again :rolleyes:

That guy Arvin, I know him! LOL....well not personally but know of him. When I heard his name on the show, I thought, nah that cant be him, but thats not really a common name and sure enough its him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived