Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Members

as a storyline for this season, lol.

her crushing on him, him not crushing back, them getting drunk and sleeping with eachother, him getting oddly jealous at other men into her, her flipping out and screaming at his random woman and then crying as he consoles her. lol.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Words cant express how much I HATE Sami! WTF did Deena do to her? Her stank attiude was over the top and unwarranted. I wanted Deena to beat her up the first night but thankfully Snooki called her out on being a bitch and J-Woww hit her.

Loved the preview. This season looks to be just as good as the rest

• Members

I agree Cheap I thought the preview looked great, looks like this season will be very entertaining and can't-miss. The fact that they are back in Jersey for some odd reason makes it feel a lot more fulfilling for me to watch to.

I see lol it would be interesting seeing Vinny get jealous of other men being around Snookie. If it's two-sided and both of them get jealous of each other I think that would be better as opposed to Snookie just being the one who wants him & him not ever wanting her back.

• Members

I love Deena already. GET REAL... lol She was obviously loving the drama she wants to make a name for herself i was lmao when she said she hoped Sammi burned in hell

Snooki finally called Sammi out on being the bitch she is. Loved when she said Ronnie's mom called her every week asking why is my son with this boring ass bitch lol. Jwow finally gets to teach that bitch a lesson after all the trash talking she did after last seasons fight.

Season 3 already better than Season 2, and those ratings are monstrous. I hope they break the 10 million mark. That 4.2 demo is so good love how they beat everything on tv except Big Bang Theory.

Oh and who is Ronnie calling a loser? Snooki is ten times more popular than him and have you seen that commercial he was in? Pathetic... The Situation and Pauly D clearly weren't available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Omg how pathetic is Sam? She just gets worse and WORSE....I can't take much more of this girl. Why did she even come back? I feel bad for Ron now after this episode, he needs to dump Sam & move on. He is trapped in her misery.

Pretty good episode, LOL at the segment where Snooki & Deena were trying to get that ball! Hilarious! And poor J-Woww forgetting her and her boyfriends anniversary, thats to bad. I thought they broke up already though??

• Members

Sam is pathetic and I dont like her. I love that Ronnie is annoyed with her when he saiid that she doesnt always have to be up his ass and thats so true. And why is she bringing up stuff from Miami? He cheated on her and she knows it, but she chose to stay and deal with it. If you are going to leave bitch, then leave, but stop whining about the past especially since you threw away your friends for your situation

• Members

I didnt even know they were airiing it on Monday. Good for Sami finally apologizing to Snooki but she screwed herself with J-Woww and I dont blame her writing Smai off

I saw Nicole on Wendy Williams and she said she doesnt want to be called Snooki anymore. She feels as if she's lost her name as everyone knows Snooki and not Nicole. Heck, I cant even write Nicole without feeling word. Embrace it girl bc you are now and forever will be SNOOKI!

• Members

I gotta say, this season has been much better than Miami (S2) already!

I still can't believe teens are watching this though... never was there a show as bad as this is about drinking and going out and having sex when I was a teen... and that was only 7-8 years ago!

• Members

Snooki (I tried typing Nicole but I just couldn't! Snooki just feels right! lol!) drunk at the beach was HYSTERICAL to watch. LOL!! I remember that news story from awhile back.

Deena looks like her name could be Gertrude or something....she's alright but she's almost invisible on the show to me. It would be fine without her...even if Sam's gone.

SAM!! OH-WOW. Just wow...the arguments with Ron were ridiculous! She was looking so stupid! I am glad Ron is starting to get over her! He was actually kind of fun in the latest episodes, he is MUCH better away from her.

Sam's apology to Snooki was ok but I think Snooki should have told her to little to late, BYE! Sam treated her like crap, she should not be getting another chance from anyone. Can't wait to see the crybaby basic biotch leave (hopefully for good).

Aw I felt so bad for J-Woww. Gosh her BF was a jerk... every time I heard his voice over that duck phone I could just sense how much of a douche he was!

Archived