Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricaKendall

Alicia Minshew Appreciation Thread!!!

I love Alicia Minshew she is such a amazing actress, she's one of my favorite daytime actresses...I love her character Kendall Heart to there's nothing I dont like about kendall!!!

This thread needed some attention. Congratulations to Alicia on her wedding and hopes that she comes back well rested and ready to work. Kendall's waking up to a bunch of stuff.

Well I thought I would came and show some love. I am so glad Lish is coming back because this show has been torture without her and I am ready for Kendall to wake up and kick butt.

I love Alicia Minshew she is such a amazing actress, she's one of my favorite daytime actresses...I love her character Kendall Heart to there's nothing I dont like about kendall!!!

I'm counting the days down until she wakes up. It's been way too long. If the storyline had been better, maybe I could have enjoyed it, but it wasn't. I need her to wake up now! lol

I like Kendall's new story line so far. It's the best one she and Zach have had in a really long time. AM's doing great in it and Kendall seems more like her old pre-Pratt self.

Me to! I hope she's enjoying life with her new baby, and just living a happy life :). When she comes back to AMC, whenever that will be, I hope that ultimately she decides to stay after her contract is up and is able to work out a schedule with the show. TK to...

Check out this new pic of her taken by photographer Peter Hurley a few days ago. I mean wow...just wow. Stunning. Flawless.

36104-job-10356.jpg

that's not Griffin! That's a hot shot though (at least from AM's angle)

Haha I'm so hoping we get to see Jordi & Alicia act together again (sorry dragonflies ;-p lolz)

Check out this new pic of her taken by photographer Peter Hurley a few days ago. I mean wow...just wow. Stunning. Flawless.

36104-job-10356.jpg

Haha I'm so hoping we get to see Jordi & Alicia act together again (sorry dragonflies ;-p lolz)

unsure.png