Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

I know about 7 people with Lasik--all but one got it within the past 2 years and have had zero concerns. My aunt got it over ten years back and had a lot of troubles her first year (also her recovery was much more work, she had to be in a dark room for several days I believe, had a lot of pain--all that seems to not be the case anymore). When did Strasser have hers? I'm severely reliant on my contact lenses (i'm legally blind without them LOL) and think I'll bite the bullet and get it within the next year.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad you see it too...you just have to compare Robin to Susan Lucci...the thing with Robin, as a patient, is that I'm sure she's one of those whose very anxious, very unsure, very temperamental. So she makes a decision, doesn't like it, whines and then does the same thing all over again.

Lucci, on the other hand, likely meticulously shopped for a surgeon, researched her procedures, booked ample time off work, had the surgery, followed the recovery material perfectly and then was pleased with her results and never thought about them again other than a satisfied smirk when she applies her makeup.

• Members

Being down to earth is precisely why La Lucci had her work done, she knew if she didn't get it (and get it done by only the best) she'd be on the Hollywood slag heap with the rest of her contemporaries.

And really, she hasn't had that much done. Many have had a lot more and look nowhere near as good.

• Members

Most of her surgery has been fairly minor (though it adds up) but I do kinda agree. And her neck is the only part of her look that bothers me (it looks too... something) so that's kinda funny

DaytimeFan you're probably right, though the eyes in the candid look odd to me. And no, the image is meant to be a Dynasty throwback so the extreme manipulation is fine--it's hardly meant to look real.

• Members

The candid of Joan reveals that she has BIG bags under her eyes. As people age, their eye sockets hollow out due to a loss of facial fat, this hollow, for some, is then filled with a bag, as is the case for Joan.

And yeah, the ad for Alexis Bittar Jewelry is meant to be very extreme, the posters around NYC look great!

• Members

Well by down-to-earth I meant valuing the people and treasures of life and not superficial stuff like how her neck looks. For example, from what I've seen of her, I doubt Rebecca Budig would ever go under the knife. I mean, Budig's been without much makeup for weeks now and I'm sure Lucci makes sure she looks covered up as can be before setting foot on stage. That's the best way I can describe what I meant by down-to-earth.

Well, you listed like six different procedures for her at least. To me, that's a lot. Her eyes are starting to get to me, especially in candid pictures. The way they like stretch along the side of her face - creepy.

Archived