NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

Sylph

HBO: Game of Thrones

The Dany and Jon romance was so rushed that I still cany buy into this great lovev they have for each other. Doesnt help that the actors have no chemistry together.

1 hour ago, Cheap21 said:

The Dany and Jon romance was so rushed that I still cany buy into this great lovev they have for each other. Doesnt help that the actors have no chemistry together.

Six eppy finale is a huge mistake!  But I fully expect Dany to try to have Jon murdered.  She wants that throne!  

1 hour ago, Cheap21 said:

I’m right there with you. I see zero spark at all. So when they talk about this love I’m uhhh what? 

Also thought it was funny that Dani didn’t care that she was banging her nephew, just about him being heir to the throne.

1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

I’m right there with you. I see zero spark at all. So when they talk about this love I’m uhhh what? 

Also thought it was funny that Dani didn’t care that she was banging her nephew, just about him being heir to the throne.

to be fair incest was common and well accepted in her family. Her parents were brother and sister so finding out she's been hooking up with her nephew wouldnt phase her

EPISODE 2

Darn it if I am not enjoying Jamie/Brienne. Sorry, Tormund.

And GOOOOOOOOOOO, ARYA!!!! Get it, get it!!!

I continue to enjoy the shadefest between Sansa and Dany. But I think I agree with everyone else here. It would appear that maybe Dany cares more about getting that throne than what Jon told her about the parentage. But I would say there was slight disgust on her face...but got over it quickly.

Overall,  I liked.