HBO: Game of Thrones

• Members

S6

That bitch sits on the throne!  Ugh!  

But "Shame Shame Shame" was [!@#$%^&*] legendary and hilarious!  I was gut laughing!

Bye, Holy Molies!  You won't be missed.  That's the best thing Cersei has ever done.  I do hate that we lost Margeary tho.  Eh, casualty of war.  

Cersei's death better be a good one.  

Sansa's growth is amazing and I just love her. Can't wait to see what S7 brings.  

I can still do without Jon but he doesn't annoy me as much as he once did.  

On to S7!!!!!  Then starvation..

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

THE BOLD.

That was how I felt. I still giggle just thinking about 'shame shame shame'.

And yes. I got over how that priest pushed Cersei into a corner. And waited...and waited...and WAITED...for her to strike back. And I must admit...THAT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. And NO, he won't be missed.

Taking a break before I dive into Season 7 myself. Might want to stretch that out for a bit. lol.

• Members

I missed it last time and didn't care enough about the character to inquire, but Tommen just jumping out the window with no hesitation left me cracking up.  Was the Tyrell snatch that good, son?  

Before diving into S7 so soon, I decided to go back and watch some of my faves and S6E9&10 were definitely faves!  

• Members

I swear, this bitch stay 112 steps ahead of the rest.  I was excited that Tyrion got the Unsullied into Castely Rock, but guess what?  The ships that brought them there are destroyed and the real Lannister army is where they are needed.  Damn!

Olenna left like a G!  I respect that.  

The Stark reunions were underwhelming, but ok.  

• Members

Season 7, Episode 1...

'Shall We Begin?' That whole spread where Daenarys makes it home was breathtaking. And then at the end I did not even realize that nothing but music had been playing. Genius!

Great start I thought. And I continue to love the friction between Sansa and Jon. And hope it keeps going.

EPISODE 2

It never even occurred to me that Jon and Daenarys haven't even met yet. Wow. Oh, the drama that could happen...

That sea fight...WOW. Euron...you a scoundrel. But I do like him. lol. And he killed two of the snakes. I knew Thron was going to have a PTSD moment though. I sure he will redeem himself.

EPISODE 3

Still watching but darrrrrn if Cersei has totally turned love-to-hate for me. Love that vengeance she got on the Dornes for her daughter's death. Sweet and perfect.

And well-played, GoT...I thought Sansa was about to be reunited with Arya (who did great with her Red Wedding revenge in Episode 1...and loved that she found her wolf again btw), but she gets reunited with Bran instead. Writers are such a tease.

More later...