AMC: Wednesday 12.30.2009

• Members

Was that when Tad supposedly had the wacky new personality after being shot in the head?

If they want to show us why Tad hates David you'd think they could just bring up the Krystal stuff. I don't want to hear about Dixie, especially since it was only a few months before Dixie/David started when Tad was hounding Dixie into a miscarriage.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great cliffhanger - loved how they all perfectly took their places in front of the door looking shocked as hell. Can't wait to see Hayley!!!

The helicopter/Emma/Opal thing was random though --- I assume something is still going to happen to Emma...or was that it? And if that WAS it, then Opal needs to calm the fuc-k down bc she wasn't really in danger. Knowing that Lucy M. is not going to LA, I was expecting Emma to die or something. Do we know her real fate yet....are they recasting??

• Members

I think that the newest Colby is okay. I think that she's better than BM, Colby, at least she acts like actually cares about Adam.

I love Adam but I feel like he acts like Annie's sugardaddy. I do not like these two together, and I do not like Annie. I hope that this couple ends as soon as possible.

IMO, Ryan and Erica are better of as friends, than a romantic pairing. I hope we don't get a long drawn out triangle with those two once Greenlee goes back to PV. I think that Ryah should be single for a while, and Greenlee could be paired with maybe David or Jake.

I am glad that Hayley's back, I look forward to seeing her interact with Adam and her family.

• Members

Am I wrong, or haven't they made "Raising Kane: the Movie" already?

OTOH, as I've said before, Erica is never more "Erica" than when she has someone to spar against. Women like Brooke, Barbara and Natalie bring out the best (and worst) in La Kane. Now that AMC is in L.A., though, one thing I'd do is hire someone like Meg Bennett (ex-Julia, Y&R; ex-Liza, SEARCH FOR TOMORROW) or Brenda Dickson (Jill #1, Y&R) to join the show as Erica's newest nemesis. Someone, perhaps, whom Erica has known and hated since their days together in the modeling industry way the hell back in the Seventies.

• Members

Yeah, Syddy's infamous go-go boots. I've always chosen not to believe that nutty buddy Molly offed her. But at any rate, Erica needs to tangle with women of her own age and station. And who better than the quintessential '80s soap bitch for hire??

Archived