Logan: The Worst in Soaps 2009

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

pretty good picks, however i dont like what he said about the company that put on the emmys. no it was not a perfect show by any means, but it was a show put on by a guy who you can tell in ointerviews really cared about the daytime emmys being on air. Logan doesnt want them to do the next show? So he doesnt want a next show?

• Members

I like a lot of these picks. Just think about what it says about the homosexuality that in a world of blackmail, murder, assorted acts of cruelty and what have you, the thing that can drive you to fake your own death and hide for 20 years is you are gay.

The Dorian oral sex thing was a little icky, but he wasn't really a Buddhist monk so I don't think it was an affront to anything. I just find Robin Strasser sort of decaying and picturing her bob up and down on hunky Tuc Watkins is not a pretty visual.

But speaking of that Y&R gay shame, wasn;t this the decade where OLTL had a character who topped the Y&R shamefest, and decided that to make sure no one knew he was gay he would become a serial killer? I remember watching that story and enjoying it on one level for being OTT drama, but again, what is with these writers who have characters do the worst things to each other but still manage to sit down at thanksgiving together, just don't be gay!

Holly and Ethan on GH didn't bother me. I can't be offended retroactively. If this was 1985 I would be saying "bullshit!!!" but in 2009 I got more important problems than this. I can't find the energy to be offended for my 1985 self, and I wouldn't want to time travel back to inform me of these goings on lest I upset the space-time continuum.

Archived