Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily mentioned Sierra during Colleen's death. She was telling Cane how she was a close friend of theirs, but they haven't spoken in years. Right now I watched an episode that I could actually sit through! It was last Tuesdays. It was mostly the old people and a couple colored folks. I just ignored Jack and that woman and that monster Daisy. I find Y&R is making it difficult for me to watch all my US soaps. I watch them by the day, but it's so hard to watch Y&R that I end up putting them all off for days.

• Members

Nikki looks like the Madame of the local brothel with her new hair...

...Traci looks also extremely unflattering, old and cheap.

Nice to see both of them back in GC, though. The real reason to watch is anything Jill related (although the current Tucker actor couldn't vansih soon enogh...), hands down. It's the only thing interesting. That and Gloria Snitchwell. There I said it.

• Members

Actually Michael staring through the window I didn't see it as Newman propping more like it highlighting the historic nature of him as a loner/loser, a victim of his own devices. We haven't see that side in a long time other than last years "Its a Wonderful Life" special episode.

Just watching the Christmas 2004 episode now. Yeah it was odd that Christine was around and setting up a Christmas date with Paul. Everything was still so awkward since the rape. I remember Colleen returning again for a few weeks. That Malcolm is back from the dead story was a gigantic flop.

Archived