DAYS: December Discussion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW Where is the baby? Is this the actual twist? I am shocked and on the edge of my seat.

It seemed to me today that Carly didn't know whom her daughter was / Mia or Mell

Carly come on, you are a grown woman, why are you letting these kids dictate where you live.

The Bo/Philip Scenes were very nice. I like how this regime doesn't forget about history or play upon it.

• Members

Today episode was really good i find it.I loved the interactions between characters.

First im so enjoying EJ/Brady scenes i want more of them.

Second Nathan was on fire today.He was really good.

Carly/Mia/Melanie pretty good.

Bo/Phlip those two are really brilliant when they work together

Guest dc cubs

I too liked the Bo and Phillip scenes. Days hasn't shown their sibling connection a lot on air. I hope to see more scenes between them.

I enjoyed the EJ and Brady sniping at each other scenes.

Melanie is so Carly's daughter. Soaps almost always play it that the child who doesn't know the other character is their mother don't get along.

• Administrator

Great twist in having someone take Sydney. I'm thinking it's Stefano.

I liked their scenes too. I wish we would get more family scenes. Today was great.

They have been fun to watch these past two episodes. I think I'll like the Brady/EJ rivalry more than EJ/Rafe.

I hope Carly's daughter is "burn victim Melanie" - loved when Mel said that. LOL Yay to some Mia/Melanie scenes.

• Members

Thanks! Going to check it out now...Bout to catch today's episode....(I am at school during the day, so I either tivo or watch on SoapNet. :)

Thanks! I love the show so far. I watch most of the soaps...This one seems to be towards the top (in terms of storylines) right now!

• Members

Indeed, the baby-taking twist was great. I wonder what happened!

Melanie is a lot of fun... she's probably going to turn out to be Carly's daughter, so I guess it's fun if she doesn't like her.

EJ/Brady yelling at each other is orgasmic... and then forced to sit next to each other on the plane... soap opera magic.

• Members

I just caught up the last week of episodes. Another great week for me.

Quite suprised with all the talk of Vivian being OTT - she seems acting the same as she always did to me lol. I do think she is needed on the canvas though, because with AZ off on maternity leave, the show needs a rootable flawed "bad" person featured. The show does them so well, I am so glad Viv is back. I find she also provides a lighter side that the show sometimes lack. Besides Melanie, few characters make me crack up with witty dialogue, so thats another role Viv fills.

I've finally came around to Lindsay Korman-Hartley's Ari this week. I was ambivalent at first, but she has breathed life into the character. She is much better than Felisha Terrell (although I never had a problem with Terrell), but I guess so is the writing for the character too now. One actress I do have to give the thumbs down to is Taylor Spreitler's Mia. I thought she showed promise when she had to display emotions relating to abandonment and betrayal, as teenage girls do, but her reaction to learning Grace was dead last week and her moping this week was just flat and underwhelming. Still my yardstick for comparison of awful teen acting are the Langan teens of 1999 onwards and she is still better than most of them!

I enjoyed the break from Lucas, Chloe & Daniel. I didn;t even realise it until they were all on Thurs/Friday. Wish they would all leave permanently.

Loving the twist with Sydney being kidnapped from the kidnapper, but I hope its not Stefano - a real twist would be someone else behind it, whilst not stretching credibility too much (by Days standards lol).

Mel/Phillip/Nathan/Stephanie FTW. I liked Phillip and Nathan's showdown at Bopes - yeah, Phil would crush Nathan, but I like that Nathan stood his ground.

I thought the Carly/Hope scenes were great too. I hope the show doesnt focus too much on Carly/Bo/Hope and Carly/missing daughter and forgets about Vivian wanting revenge. I know this writing regime actually deserves some credit not to forget, but Days is notorious for dropping the ball.

• Members

I'm sticking up for Lucas because I love the whiny pipsqueak. He is right to be furious at Chloe. He was over top, but that was to make Chloe the victim. I liked the scene with Maggie because it showed that despite everything he still cares about Sami.

Sydney's kidnapping is a real cliffhanger. I wonder if we have to wait for next sweeps for Sydney to be found. Poor Sydney. She will never have a stable home life, the way people keep kidnapping her. Reminds me of how Robin was always in danger as a kid on GH.

I still don't like the Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie quad. However, I like Nathan and Melanie best. Philip is too old to be with Melanie. I don't like him with Stephanie either. A redux with Chloe may be the way to go with Philip.

• Members

Great episode and cliffhanger on Friday...the dialogue was pretty funny. I had no idea Sydney would get kidnapped *again.* Bears a lot of questions.

Carly finally got interesting, upon moving into Maggie's. She, Melanie, and Mia provide some pretty funny drama. I enjoy the Nathan/Melanie/Stephanie/Phillip intermingling--Phillip to Nathan: "God what a DOOFUS" LOL yes. The only thing is I wish it was just a triangle, because I don't particularly like Stephanie. I could see Melanie with either one. And my life is always good with EJ and Sami onscreen, even better in the same space. Although, even though I love Ejami, I've always felt Lucas was Sami's true love. So it would be a nice twist if somehow the two of them grew closer. He obviously still cares about her.

Oh, Gabi...*Facepalm*

• Members

The baby drama continues. I really wonder who took Sydney. Actually with the John Clarke picture is Kevin Dobson still with the show at all?

Goodness Melaine and Mia were sure nasty to Carly. Downright rude. Instead of running back to Bo I think it would be hilarious if Carly one-uped on Vivian and asked to be "roommates" what a bitch-fest that would be.

Archived