DAYS: December Discussion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That archive picture, I'm guessing, was taken in 92 or 93? Just about when Days started soaring into the stratosphere. Damn. Missy Reeves looked so young! But how spooky are Suzanne Rogers, Deidre Hall and John Aniston? They have barely changed since.

OMG, Fay on yesterday's episode! I always liked Nicole and Brandon's (and Taylor's -- snore) mom.

Nicole looks like Farah Fath in that wig.

Psyched for the Carly-Hope confrontation today. Less excited for Bo-Roman ("What da HEY-elle you doin', lil brudder?" etc).

• Members

The Nicole/Fay stuff was great... I have always liked Nicole, but Ari is just totally bringing it.

Sami/EJ were sweet; I loved that she refused to take the photo album and is worried because he's lonely. I smell trouble down the way.

Are they going for a Will/Gabi thing? I'm not sure how I feel about that!

And, God, I have the biggest crush on Eric Martsolf... it was quite unexpected, really.... :lol:

• Members

Good episode today. Slow, but watchable. I didn't expect them to mention Nicole's sister Taylor, as I all but forgot about her. Then Vivian falling all over Phillip, with Kate rolling her eyes...talk about like old times. I wish these Kate/Vivian scenes could be longer. These nods to history put a smile on my face, although I wish Vivian wasn't so hyped up--I mean is it all really that exciting Viv?

Highlight: EJ in his tight work clothes :wub:

• Members

Vivian can be as OTT campy as she wants as far as I'm concerned (not that I have found her particularly OTT or campy as of yet). I'm just as excited to have her back in Salem as Vivian is acting like she is to be back in Salem, so I don't have any problem with it.

Guest dc cubs

Vivian has always been an OTT character. To me she's not doing anything different than her first run on the show. I disagree about her campiness not working on Days. This show needs some humor and LS is the perfect choice to bring it.

• Members

I'm enjoying this version of Vivian. The writing for her has been impeccable. I loved the Kate, Vivian, Victor and Phillip scenes. And I liked Stefano's reaction to Vivian being back in town. Please let this quad get lets of airtime.

Also, I'm finally starting to enjoy Ari. I look forward to her and EJ sharing more scenes..

Archived