GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Ann, this problem might be what would make me stop watching. I don't hate GH, but the lack of payoff is annoying. I've seen some really well done individual episodes -- but, repeating myself again, they are isolated and don't lead to anything. Makes for frustrating viewing. I keep watching because I do really like certain characters/actors and there's one story that I'm curious to see play out, that is, if it is allowed to play out.

Still, I don't understand why this head writer continues to have a job.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Oh is that her name?! Bless her heart, Lisa knows her sports. :rolleyes:

Word!

Not a huge fan of stories like that, but I'd totally be down for this. Hell, a redux of Casey the Alien would be better for Robin than this.

I am far from being a megafan of hypocritical, sanctimonious Robin, but the Blonde NFL on Fox commentator dumping on Robin and Patrick is low.

• Members

what a great episode tuesday was. First, is there a better actress on GH, ABC Daytime or all of daytime than Jane Elliot? Tracy reminded me of these old white trash oldsters who continued to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon in a can out of a paper bag while their kids drank with them on a stoop somewhere in The Bronx with the music playing out the first floor window. She has the can of coke that is actually rum and coke and smokes non-stop.

Nathan Parsons and Tony Geary were excellent during their song --and it was a great song. Carolyn Hennesy was really good as hammy Diane, so shy to sing she reminded me of Mel Brooks in High Anxiety. JJY and NLG have very little musical talent, but they were cute.

Archived