Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Members

BYE ZACK!! :(

December 26th - December 30th, 2005

John, Roman and Kate rush to Alex’s cabin to intervene his rendezvous with Marlena.

Austin and Nicole continue to move forward with the takeover of “highstyle cosmetics,” he not knowing that Carrie is the CEO.

Dr. Lois Banks announces Alex and Marlena’s relationship was shaky at best.

Kate is horrified to learn that Lucas is interested in Carrie.

Sami and Lucas enjoy keeping their individual secret that Austin is about to takeover Carrie’s company.

Carrie and Austin tentatively reunite.

Frankie has a small accident and he must stay in town to recover.

Shawn continues to help support Belle and Philip through Baby Claire’s struggle.

January 3rd - January 6th, 2005

Chelsea has had a mishap with Bo’s car and calls him for help.

Hope goes to check on Zack at the neighbor’s and is unprepared for what she finds.

Alex escapes from jail to rush to Marlena’s aid; Dr. Lois Banks is out to harm Marlena.

Sami eavesdrops on Carrie & Austin.

Nicole finalizes the highstyle takeover and is still determined to win over Austin.

The vigil continues over Baby Claire and Belle refuses to give up hope.

Mimi tells Bonnie that Shawn proposed.

Jennifer realizes how much she depends on Frankie and he feels the same way; they narrowly escape an intimate moment.

January 9th - January 13th, 2005

Bo is caught in a lie that could cost him his marriage and/or his daughter, Chelsea.

Lois is still on a rampage to kill Marlena but her efforts continue to be thwarted.

Alex lies in a coma, unable to help Marlena or warn John and Abe about the impending threat to her life.

Bo and Hope are blindsided by news from the investigating officers working on Zack’s hit and run case.

Carrie and Austin revel in their newly rediscovered love.

Phil and Belle continue to pray for a miracle to save Baby Claire’s life.

Frankie finds a DVD message left behind by Jack.

http://www.kwwl.com/Global/story.asp?s=2479101

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, and that why I am so mad!!! Chelsea is such a !@#$%^&*]!!! This is going to be so sad. And I bet Zack's organ are going to save Claire.

oh and damn Austin and Carrie are already reunited, WTH, that was a little too quick!!

• Members

I had to edit to take out "Bye Zack," Chanel! In case people lurk the boards, but don't go in topics, or in case people visit the main page and see the last replied to topic.

WOW! I can't believe JER is killing a baby! I am now wondering if Claire will save Zach or if Zach will save Claire!

Austin and Carrie revel in their newly discovered love????????? YES!!!!!!!!!

• Members

OMG this is going to be the SADDEST thing EVER to watch, and I can bet that Chelsea will be the one who hit Zach and then left him there to die.

OMG Alfonso and Reckell are going to [!@#$%^&*] ROCK with this story and although I really don't want Zack to die, in a way this will free up the characters for more adventure type stories and will take them away from stories only involving their kids.

Also can I get a [!@#$%^&*] HELL YEAH to the rest of the spoilers, they sound AMAZING!!

• Members

OMG, that week sounds incredible!

Bo obviously lies about something huge (probably that Chelsea's the one who hit Zach) and gets caught, yes! From this point, it's impossible to redeem Chelsea. A hit and run, mowing down her own baby brother and leaving him there to die? What a !@#$%^&*]!

Lois is on a "rampage" to kill Marlena? My God, does a wall need to fall on everyone? SHE'S KRISTEN!

Alex... in a coma...? Interesting. And he's actually trying to help Marlena? That's a twist. And he's trying to help/warn John? Could Alex/John turn into allies?

Carrie and Austin revel in their newly discovered love... ooh... do they confess their love? Of course, just before being yanked away from one another for whatever reason, LoL.

The DVD message from Jack will, I'm sure, be an incredible tearjerker.

I'm excited! I haven't been this excited to see a eek of episodes in... a long time.

I've read on a few message boards now that everyone at Days is pushing to get Kristian an Emmy nomination because her work thus far has been incredible.

ETA: When I first read the title of this thread, I was stoked to open it, fully expecting to read "Eileen Davidson returns to Days!" My heart literally skipped a beat, LoL.

• Members

I just hope the writing is there for Peter and Kristian! No cutting to commercial when they get to the heart-wrenching stuff, no grieve for a dya and then it be over! I want to see some real deal Fiona Hutchinson/Gabi/OLTL/Al tears for MONTHS [!@#$%^&*] going on!

• Members

Boy, they're really laying it on thick with the "making memories with Zach" stuff. Bo and Hope take him to see Santa, and now look at this...

Christmas in Salem

Oh, I hate that. It ALWAYS goes to commercial for the REALLY gut-wrenching stuff. Then when they come back, the characters are fully composed. I want to see crocodile tears flowing and snot flying!

Here's that Gigi Bermingham chick (Dr. Lois Banks)

Gigi

• Members

Kenny, they're laying it on SOOOOOO thick, it's ridiculous. Remember the other day when Hope went into Zach's BEDROOM!? We have never, ever seen that! :lol: It was a weird, random scene! Everyone is starting to make so much sense now.

GiGi looks interesting. I hope she is a colleague and not Kristen. I want a NAME actress for Kristen.

Speaking of Kristen, anyone think the new actress who plays Cassie on GL would have made a good Kristen recast based on looks alone?

Archived