AMC's Adam and Annie Wed!

Sarah Brown on B&B Debut

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!

ATWT: Lily and Holden: Over

OLTL: Kim Goes After Clint!

Y&R: Chloe Makes Her Choice

DAYS: Hope/Carly Showdown

EDITORS' CHOICE: Stormy Return, ATWT

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: James Scott (EJ, DAYS)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: OLTL's Nora and Bo, ATWT's Maddie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay James won actor of week. I will say EJ has certainly have a bad week and it look like it will only get worse.

Cant wait for Hope/Carly show down. I need for Carly to bring Hope off her high horse and give her hell. Bring on Carly to make Bo feel special again.

As for the Vanessa rumar. I say bring her back already and let me have my Sonny/Brenda moment that I did not get when she returned the first time.

• Members

Y&R:

Nick is not happy that Sharon has a new buddy: Adam. Adam surprises Sharon on Halloween. They're having fun, playing games. P/N take Summer trick-or-treating and reach Sharon's place. He's shocked to see Sharon passing out candy with his brother. Nick starts to get into it with Adam but Phyllis pulls him away. Adam is pleased. It's not anything Adam planned for that night, just an added bonus. "It's like Tyson and Holyfield. Somebody is going to bite somebody's ear off. Nick 'fesses up about how much A/S got under his skin to Phyl. Phyl doesn't think Adam is on the up and up and tells Adam so. Nick tries to warn Sharon off Adam. Sharon tells Nick he can't pick and choose her friends. Muhney (he's the only one quoted in this article, btw) believes Adam really cares about Sharon. "I think that it's a surprise even to him." He feels Sharon is the one person he can be himself around, he kind of wants to push away the whole baby thing. Nick pretty much begs Adam to stay away from Sharon. When that doesn't work, Nick gives his bro an assignment that will keep him far away from Sharon - literally.

DAYS:

Hope finds Carly sleeping in her bed at the B/H home. Hope is looking for excuses to go over. So Ciara is missing an activity book, Hope goes over to pick it up. Alfonso asserts that no matter what else is going on Hope's love for Bo hasn't wavered. Hope starts cleaning up and goes upstairs: there's Carly in the bed. Hope's all like "I've been gone a day and this?" lol. Carly is all "Hope, what are you doing here?" and Hope is all "what am I doing here? Who are you?" Carly introduces herself and includes the murdering Lawrence part in. Justin and Bo come in. Hope gives Bo 24 hours to turn Carly in. Hope tells Bo that he's doing it again, bringing danger into their home. Hope heads back to the Kiriakis mansion and nudges Victor for Bo/Carly info. And then Carly is arrested.

GH:

Guza. He hopes fans of Lucky and Liza' first love story will come back. He boasts about having the hardest working cast and crew, noting that's why James Franco picked them to work with. He says he'd never turn down the opportunity to get Marcil back, they love her, fans love her, Brenda has great connections. A set-side source does says that there are too many things going on and if something can be worked out it's probably for 2010. That's pretty much all there is of substance. Guza also says he's open to bringing back legacy characters, but for right now it's just Jackson.

• Members

oh, i wish everything about the marcil talks would be reported. "it would be for 2010" bullshit, we all know if vanessa called today they would edit it around so she would be ons creen within 3 weeks, lol.

thanx for the days scoop. hope is such a bitch. i hate her. lol.

• Members

Y&R

Chloe chooses a man. When things begin to heat up between Chloe/Chance, Chance pulls away. Over at Jimmy's, Victoria slaps Billy for exposing her affair in his magazine. Mac is disappointed in Billy. Chloe defends him. Billy visits Colleen's grave and breaks down. He heads to the Chancellor estate and impulsively kisses Chloe. Chloe refuses to be his second choice and chooses Chance. Unfortunately, Chance witnessed the smooch from afar. Chance wants Chloe to realize Billy is not the right man for her, but just how forgiving will Chance be?

• Members

I really wish TIIC would let Sharon move on with her life, one that DOESNT include being made an idiot of by Adam, because no matter how nice he is to her, the fact remains, he KNOWS her child is alive and he Knows who has her.I can see it now, Adam falls for Sharon or she begins to have feelings for him.Either way..what the heck does this have to do with NICK? Doesnt he have a family,one that he's very happy with?Last time I checked, Sharon was telling Nick to go and leave her alone, too bad he NEVER respects her wishes!

As for Guza and his delight over JJ coming back, and this chemistry he has with BH, I hope he remembers he said the same thing about SJBr and MB, and I believe Claudia is about to meet her maker or something close to that.I guess he forgot that JJ was on the show 10 years ago, and if that's who he's pinning his hopes on..this show is in some serious trouble!

Thanks for posting!

Archived