'Housewives' heads to daytime TV

Rakesh

• Members

You are absolutely correct about Slade. I watched OC S1 first, before any other OC season... and I thought he was HOT. I wanted to be with him and take over Jo's role! LOL - same with S2. But now I can't even stand to look at him. He's gross and sleazy. It's really sad.

That was the good thing about OC S1-S2 and NYC S1... they were a bit wholesome and family-oriented. It was actually a good show. Now we have Jersey/Atlanta coming in to create the drama and fighting, which brought huge ratings, and now all the shows are forced to go that route to a certain degree. They are still entertaining, but I think the heart of the show is lost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched OC S1, and HOLY MOLY was the show boring back then.

I really liked Lauri, Kimberly and Vicki.

Jo's storyline was completely BORING and Jeana's kids are awful.

BTW, what happened with Kimberly? She didn't show up at the reunion (LOL at the reunion being the 4 of them watching clips of the show and not some crazy Battle-dome showdown with Andy Cohen as the referee) and hasn't been mentioned since.

• Members

^Haha, yeah the reunions have gotten better over the years ;)

They do an update on Kimberley at the beginning of S2, and then she shows up during S4 in Chicago. She's better and out of the sun ;)

I like Jeana, but hate her kids too. They are HORRIBLE and need an ass-whooping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Gah I never discovered this particular forum or thread back in the day but I just read through it all cause i've had some redwine and nothing but time...It appears when you guys were watching these repeats on your local affiliates I was watching them on the CW at 4 until they were replaced with a new judge show. Now they air at 2:30 and I never think about them which sucks cause I still need to see Atlanta Season 1, part of season 2, OC 2 and 3, and most of DC season 1.

Just a few comments...I also didn't mind Slade in the earlier seasons. He was actually well kempt and didn't come off as a rundown sleezeball.

I actually didn't mind OC 1 and NY 1. Yeah the girls didn't interact as much, but they also weren't just bitches to be bitches. I liked the family dynamics and of course they all have upped it since ATL and NJ's season 1's were drastically different...but still I kind of miss the earlier seasons.

I do wish as some of you have said that they would update us on the replaced castmastes because honestly some of them were much better than their predecessors ie: NY Season 4: Cindy, OC Season 5&6: Alexis and Peggy as replacements.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived