'Housewives' heads to daytime TV

Rakesh

• Members

This thread was created last year to announce the news of the show going into syndication in daytime. With that finally becoming a reality this fall, this thread mainly is about discussion about the daily reruns. The other thread is specific to the current seasons that are airing weekly on Bravo. Considering their are so many different cities (up to 6 now and Miami will make 7!), with multiple seasons, I think the seperation from the older seasons with the current stuff helps keep things organized especially when multiple shows are being referenced and discussed

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just saw the reunion from season 1 and the NeNe vs Kim fighting was one of the best ever in a reunion show. "Close your legs to married men" What a memorable line. I also loved NeNe calling her a "trashy hooker". And Lisa threatneing to flip her over the couch was also amazing. Those women definetly brought it except boring DeShawn who wouldnt dish or badmouth anyone. No surprise she was promptly booted after that. I think alot of the seasons can be so fake but they definetly show their true colors at the reunion show especially after they've watched the season and seen what others said about them. Its funny how NeNe and Kim start off every season as friends but they are ready to kill each other by reunion time. I think I remember her saying one on Wendy Williams that she isnt friends with anyone; they just film a show together. It shows bc they defiently dont look like they have much love for each other after the seasons are done

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I thought the first episode of NYC was boring. The interesting part of these shows is the interactions between the women and each other but they were all isolated. I think its bc most of them commented on not being friends with each other. They are in the same social circles but this show brought them together. Thankfully this was not the case on the second show and we got to see some interactions.

First person to start drama in the series? Jill. Why am I not surprised? People say she changed in season 3, but she seems to be the same self absorbed drama queen in season 1. Ugh, dont like her.

LuAnn is still stuck up Jill's ass

I didnt realize that Bethenny's old bf's name was Jason. That must be odd that the man she married is named that. Its weird seeing her in love with someone else, bc Ive bought into the story of her and her current Jason.

Kinda weird to not have Kelly around. I kinda miss her and I know she spices things up in season 2.

• Members

WHAT? Mine isn't showing NYC :(

After Atlanta Season 2 was over, they started halfway through Season 5 of the OC. Tomorrow is the finale. My guide says starting Monday through Thursday they are still doing OC, but not saying what episode/season (just says "Camera profiles 5 affluent families from OC"). :(

• Members

OMG - y'all won't believe this, but I got into my DVR last night to start watching the OC episodes.... except they were NYC Season 1!!! I'm soooo happy!

I don't know if it's Time Warner or my local affiliate, but my DVR labels the episodes as OC with the episode title and description, yet when I actually play it, it's NYC! So weird, but I'm happy! Looks like I'll have a week's worth of NYC to watch this weekend. This is the only series I haven't seen any of, so I'm excited.

• Members

I was absoultey appalled by Ramona's behavior on yesterdays show! While Simon showing up to the dinner was weird and he shouldnt have, she was just too damn rude and over the top with it. She should have just restrained herself like the other woman instead of getting so ugly and mean. Thats Ramona though as she doesnt hold anything in.

Archived